Down about 48 pounds

Options
Colexlovely
Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
It took me a long time to get these results. I had a lot of ups and downs. But I made it. I am finally seeing what I want to see. I am happy, and I feel good most of the time. I can put a clothes and be ok with the first try. I had always been "chunky", I had never felt good about myself or the way I looked. Finally I got the motivation to change my lifestyle and I will never go back. I will continue to push myself. It is so worth it, to actually look at yourself in the mirror and be like " I look good". I have had so much support through all of it. Sometimes not so much but I kept going, and I will continue to keep going. I am in the best shape of my life and I am loving every second of it.

I am 5'2 Current weight of about 107-110 ( I have been fluctuating a lot lately)
I started at 156-158

xoh5yp.jpg

Replies

• joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats.....I just hit 102 lbs lost...
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are very pretty.
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    You look great. Congrats.....I just hit 102 lbs lost...

that is incredible congratulations!
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    Congratulations. You are very pretty.
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your hard work. You look great.
  • ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congrats to your loss...the hard work paid off, you look fabulous!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Beautiful girl, congratulations!! You look awesome :)
  • Colress
    Colress Posts: 5
    Options
    I just joined today but this story is amazing!! you look so amazing!! Congratulations~

I hope I do as good as you! your pictures are really motivating
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    I just joined today but this story is amazing!! you look so amazing!! Congratulations~

I hope I do as good as you! your pictures are really motivating

thank you so much. that means a lot
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    Beautiful girl, congratulations!! You look awesome :)

thank you:)
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That's really amazing. Great work. You should be so proud.
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look marvelous :)
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Excellent!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Yay! I hope you feel great!
  • alexandriaamacias
    Options
    Congratulations! How did you do it?
  • maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    holey moley you're adorable! congrats, you look awesome!
  • RyanGArnold
    RyanGArnold Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!!
    I do portrait photography as a hobby turned business and work with a lot of models in the area, and you look like you could compete right there with them. I know a lot of female friends who have struggled with weight loss, and I really feel like guys can get bigger numbers much easier, so 48 pounds is phenomenal! keep up the good work, a healthy life is the best life~
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    ???????????????????????????????????? nicely done and not too skinny! The best part of losing weight is how I feel about myself mentally. Don't get me wrong, i love say i weight 135 pounds and wear a size 6 but the transformation in my head is by far the greatest change, the one that made the physical change even possible.
    Way to go!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    It took me a long time to get these results. I had a lot of ups and downs. But I made it. I am finally seeing what I want to see. I am happy, and I feel good most of the time. I can put a clothes and be ok with the first try. I had always been "chunky", I had never felt good about myself or the way I looked. Finally I got the motivation to change my lifestyle and I will never go back. I will continue to push myself. It is so worth it, to actually look at yourself in the mirror and be like " I look good". I have had so much support through all of it. Sometimes not so much but I kept going, and I will continue to keep going. I am in the best shape of my life and I am loving every second of it.

I am 5'2 Current weight of about 107-110 ( I have been fluctuating a lot lately)
    I started at 156-158

Great job!!! You look like a model :-) keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!