IS ANYONE ELSE STARVING OUT THERE??

Options
13»

Replies

• TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    try amaranth or quinoa for those cravings at night.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    No. I'm not starving out here. It's not necessary to feel starving all the time. Once in awhile if I absentmindedly skip a meal or stubbornly resist eating cals mistrusting my workout burned cals then yeah, i get a little hungry. That's how I know I did something wrong. Whatever measure you decide to use for what your cals should be should ultimately have you feeling satisfied. Perhaps not "full" depending on what you're version of full is, but still not walking around starving ALL THE TIME, TO WHERE YOU JUST FEEL LIKE SCREAMING ALL THE TIME!!! No. That's not necessary or even good for weight loss. Aside from your cals you might want to double check the following that always make me hungry/hangry if i don't have enough: fat, fiber, liquids/water. The end.
  • luvccs
    luvccs Posts: 2
    Options
    You wrote in an earlier post that you LOVE breads, cereals. Those things can be forcing your body to make sugar and hold onto fat. Perhaps substituting breads, cereals with things like oatmeal, Ezekiel bread, sweet potatoes will help you wean yourself off the breads, cereals.
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Veggies, veggies, veggies (and fruit) + lean protein + whole grains + nuts and seeds + good fats