CHEAT DAY

Options
124»

Replies

• thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in cheat days. It gives me the mentality that some food is *bad* and I can only eat it when I'm being naughty. It tends to lead me to binges. So I simply try to eat my best every day and if I have a cup cake or a meal out that's that. It's not cheating it's just life.
  • Kttyler87
    Kttyler87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I HATE cheat days
    but they happen and happen at the WORST possible time for me!

parties, celebrations, more parties, family stuff ya know like for the kids and such?!

its lets go out to eat cuz we are going to see the Blue man group, and lets go out to eat becuase of this, and if I say NO I am shunned by my friends and fam who all say "buts its just one meal..its just one piece of cake...its a birthday...its a celebration...a little bit wont hurt you"

It pisses me off to no end. I know it is a little and it wouldnt hurt except it is like once a week at least it seems. I could be so much farther along by now... :(

So I hate cheating and cheat days. If I had my way I would live in my own little bubble with no pressures.

I know it isnt anyone elses fault but my own but it is so frusterating and it feels like no one cares about what I am trying to do.

COULDNT AGREE MORE! My husband gets mad that I say I cant. He does the same thing to me makes me feel guilty for eating healthy. Every week he wants pizza and wings. Drives me nuts!