HELP... there is this guy at the gym

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I seriously never would have imagined the great respect and support you all have shown. There is a lot of great advice from all of you and I must say, my head is held high. I refuse to give up my life for some guy who happens to go to the same gym as I do. (last night I wasn't so sure) I am not going to waste my time or my breath on someone who isn't worth it. I will continue on with the anger of knowing that there are people like that in this world and the only way to get back at them is to WIN my battle, after all it is my battle to fight therefore my fight to win. Once again thank you all for getting my head off of 'some guy' and back in the game of losing weight and finding the healthy me.
    I can't change the jerks of the world I can only change me!

I applaud you for sticking to it Girl! An MFP member has some awesome saying on her sigline here on MFP. Use Haters as motivators, some version of that. lol I probably butchered that.

I used to be quite overweight and if that had happened to me, it would be very very difficult for me NOT to have taken it personally. Keep at it you're doing great, you both pay membership if he wants to sit on his butt (heck maybe he's resting? lol) and pout while you do your thing, so be it.

You keep your mind on the prize of health and fitness and peace of mind, you're on the right path Hottie!!!:tongue::flowerforyou:

Becca:heart: