Lines from women that should, but don't, turn off guys

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    I'm married.

Never works.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Ok one thing for sure atleast IMO would be "which one would you prefer I strap on, the pink one or the black on" I know this isn't the case for all of us but I'm more of the pitching sort.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    I ran over by last boyfriend with his car after burning all his clothes and cutting myself repeatedly.

Guys think: must be great in bed . . .

That is just too funny!!! So Basically, what all you guys are saying is that we can't deliberately turn you off, right?

Pretty much.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    I'm married.

Never works.

So, does he want to watch, or take pictures?
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    I'm married.

Never works.

Hell no that doesn't work. For a lot of men those words are like an aphrodisiac
  • Danger2OneSelf
    I'm married.

Never works.

Is that a group invitation?
  • skinnyinnotime
    I'm married.

Never works.

Yeah, they seem more eager.

I know! "I'm single and waiting for the right person" might be onto a winner?!
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Doesn't matter what you say, pretty much anything will still make a man horny.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    I'm married.

Never works.

Does sound kinda scary!
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    you look like you have strong genes, can I harvest your sperm? i'm trying for quadruplets...
  • edge_dragoncaller
    I'm married.

Never works.

Does sound kinda scary!

"Oh lord...she's single and waiting? Dammit, If I tap that then she'll want more. This other chick though...married? Hell yeah, I can hit it and quit it."

(holy crap I sounded like a douche right there!)
  • skinnyinnotime
    I'm married.

Never works.

Does sound kinda scary!

"Oh lord...she's single and waiting? Dammit, If I tap that then she'll want more. This other chick though...married? Hell yeah, I can hit it and quit it."

(holy crap I sounded like a douche right there!)

You're saying what others are thinking!

So there we have it, the line to use to put men off.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    may be just mention " committed relationship", "biological clock" and "virginity till the nuptial night ", all in one sentence!!:bigsmile:
    should work better than pepper spray!
  • Say nothing but stare with a butter/steak knife in your hand?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Say nothing but stare with a butter/steak knife in your hand?

Nope. Try again. That just means you're crazy. See above.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    may be just mention " committed relationship", "biological clock" and "virginity till the nuptial night ", all in one sentence!!:bigsmile:

"I realize that we're in a committed relationship, but even though my biological clock is running, I want to keep my virginity till the nuptial night."

Yeah...I think that would work. Well done.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member

no... they'll fixate on the virgin part and think they'll be the one to crack that code...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    I'm married.

Never works.

That just makes it a challenge.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Say nothing but stare with a butter/steak knife in your hand?

Makes you hotter!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

no... they'll fixate on the virgin part and think they'll be the one to crack that code...

Exactly. It's also the challenge. If she wants the commitment after you get in, join the peace corps and disappear for a couple of years. Bonus, you can bang some granola types while lying low.