Why are people so jealous of me?

Options
stephdeeable
stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
I feel like a lot of people really hate me and I can't figure out if it's because I'm so pretty or because of my bangin' bikini bod.

Also, my boyfriend recently threw out all of my hair bands and hair accessories so I've been having to wear my hair down. Wearing my hair down makes me sooo much prettier than usual so it's making it worse.:cry:

I don't really know what to do....is there anyway to make myself less superior?? LOL

Any advice is welcome as long as it's supportive.

Replies

• _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Whenever anyone hates anyone it's ALWAYS because they're jealous. NEVER because you're an annoying *kitten*.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    wear a bag over your head & eat lots of pie so you get fat. voila.

You're welcome, that will be 250 pounds.
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Well I can tell you what you should NOT do, and that's work out in a public park. Jealous people will point and laugh and throw rocks.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    No :angry:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    BECUZ GIRLFREN THEY JUS BE A BUNCH A HATERZ!

THAY DONT NO HOW WE DO THANGZ ROUND HEAR
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help. I have this problem too!! People are just awful and I hate it.
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's an either or thing - but because you're BOTH pretty AND Have a bangin' bikini bod.
    Try eating more brussel sprouts. People hate brusell sprouts so it will make them hate u less~
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

I don't really know what to do....is there anyway to make myself less superior?? LOL

Unfortunately as it happens you are and always will be the most superior of them all.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    they don't really hate you, they are just jealous and want to be in your cliche.
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Make sure you fart everytime they walk by.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Whenever anyone hates anyone it's ALWAYS because they're jealous. NEVER because you're an annoying *kitten*.

Marry me
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options

LOL This made me laugh.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Some people are just blessed to be the best. We are a rare bread so embrace it.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    EtkIw.gif
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    That sounds like an incredible burden for you to carry.... I heart goes out to you....
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I feel like a lot of people really hate me and I can't figure out if it's because I'm so pretty or because of my bangin' bikini bod.

Also, my boyfriend recently threw out all of my hair bands and hair accessories so I've been having to wear my hair down. Wearing my hair down makes me sooo much prettier than usual so it's making it worse.:cry:

Any advice is welcome as long as it's supportive.

They're jealous because of your sarcasm and wit
  • dawnsjourney
    dawnsjourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options

LOL Yuppers
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    You are my new hero for the epic trolls you post
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    It's because your face is like sunshine and your hair is like rainbows!:laugh:
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    BECUZ GIRLFREN THEY JUS BE A BUNCH A HATERZ!

THAY DONT NO HOW WE DO THANGZ ROUND HEAR

pass the sweet potatoes ;)