What do your pets do that crack you up?

Options
MizSaz
MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
I have a 10 month Old English Bulldog puppy named Baxter. He's an idiot savant.

He sits in front of the bananas looking mournful because he knows I have one when I get back from the gym or a run. And that I'll share with him. And he's a really big fan of baby carrots.

He figured out that I absolutely hate snow, so if it's time for him to come inside and he just doesn't feel like it, he'll run to a snowbank and stare me down from the top of it... Little brat.

Replies

• Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    My dog farts, then looks at his butt in confusion (or pride?) like "What was that??!"
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    My Yogi Berra (black and white long hair cat) will run in front of me and plop down on his side so I will rub his belly. When I get done and walk off he'll dart in front of me and do it again. He tends to almost trip me nowadays because he gets right under my feet to lay down (I pet him with my feet a lot). He cracks me up.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My sweet cat Tinkerbell runs whenever she hears me open a drawer b/c she is sure it's the drawer with the can opener that opens the tunafish that she loves. She is sorely disappointed 99% of the times (since I have tuna maybe once every other month if that) but she keeps hoping...
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    My dog pouts, she'll go to the middle of the room and put her head on the ground with her butt straight up in the air and sit like that till someone gives her what she wants.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    my 3 year old cat goes running down the hallway - jumps up and tramples across the wall for about four feet in full speed (seriously) all Matrix like. its freaking amazing. A friend was over once and saw her do it and literally fell out of his chair laughing at how cool it was......
    there is a reason her name is 'blur'.
    she is fast.... and shes a blur if you arent paying attention.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    My dog likes to..

Eh. I better not share that
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    When my dog decides I've been asleep long enough he hops on the bed, walks across my body, and sits down on the top of my pillow right by my head and licks my hair and the inside of my ear.

It's hilarious!
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have a Schnauzer Poodle who is crazy smart, too smart most of the time for his own good. He just started doing this a few months ago.

When anyone sits on the couch and crosses their leg over or has the foot rest up and if you move your foot, he comes from anywhere in the house and sits under your foot so you are "petting" him. He has wiry hair and doesn't like to snuggle so he doesn't get "pet" very often and for 5 years he has been fine with it. Now all of a sudden he needs to get "pet" with our feet. If you stop moving your foot he will walk away and then move your foot again and he is right under it.... over and over, never fails!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    When my older cat sits down to scratch his neck or face he gets so into that he falls over onto his side. He looks like a giant weeble wobble when he does it.

The younger cat freaks out when I bring something strange into the apartment (anything new). He circles it cautiously and smacks at whatever it is until he's sure it's safe.
  • courtneydeewalk
    Options
    When my husband and I first started dating, my pug/beagle mix, would NOT let us sit next to one another or lay together. He would literally get up on the bed, get in between us and shove my husband off the bed. ...He is over it now. But we had a lot of laughs about it back then.

We also have a gold retriever that is dumb as a box of rocks and is constantly HOPPING everywhere he goes!! When I take him outside to poop, he finds the biggest pile of snow, and poops on top of it.

Love my fur babies!! <3
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    My dog farts, then looks at his butt in confusion (or pride?) like "What was that??!"
    My pit bull (RIP) used to do that all the time.

Sometimes she'd do the 'sneeze and fart' combo and then she was really funny! She also liked wine...so much that when she was sick at the end of her life, the vet told me to get her to drink gatorade to keep her hydrated, and she refused...till I put it in a wine bottle first and let her see that, then she'd drink it immediately. :laugh:
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    My Beagle is really sneaky! She loves to steal food and sits and plots how to do it. LOL My husband would get a snack in the evening so she would go to the backdoor and bark to be let outside. The backdoor is up six steps from our familyroom. My hubby would put down his snack and go upstairs to let her out ... and she knows she can out run him! As soon as he would reach the backdoor she would bolt downstairs and steal whatever food he had.

He fell for this more then once!! :laugh:

Oh ... and if she ever gets a hold of food that has olives in it, she spits them out. She hates olives! :sick:
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Parker farts as he jumps onto the couch-then hides his face.
    My cat Cap'n Jack chases his tail. Hard. Like....falls over and acts drunk.
    Bobtail-a feral cat im feeding, will bop my hand when i try to pet him, but its all halfassed like he doesnt really care.
    Really-all 8 of my animals keep me laughing!

Forgot to add-Parker will NOT poop until he can back up in bushes. We end up in the woods 99% of the time so he finds the perfect hiding hedge.
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    When my dog decides I've been asleep long enough he hops on the bed, walks across my body, and sits down on the top of my pillow right by my head and licks my hair and the inside of my ear.

It's hilarious!

We have dog twins!
  • courtneydeewalk
    Options

It's hilarious!

We have dog twins!

I say it all the time, who needs an alarm clock when you have dogs??
  • MizSaz
    Options

HAHAHA! If I'm on the couch, Bax will snuggle up to me, fart, and then leave.
  • Penny427
    Penny427 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My boxer snores super loud. Also he will fart and get up and walk away like that didn't just happen! He actually started walking away after farting because we would yell at him for being a stinky @$$.

My cocker spaniel will pick wash clothes out of the laundry and roll around on them like he's giving himself a bath or something. Only wash clothes and nothing else, I guess he likes the way it feels?
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    puppx.jpg
  • MizSaz
    Options
    My boxer snores super loud. Also he will fart and get up and walk away like that didn't just happen! He actually started walking away after farting because we would yell at him for being a stinky @$$.

My cocker spaniel will pick wash clothes out of the laundry and roll around on them like he's giving himself a bath or something. Only wash clothes and nothing else, I guess he likes the way it feels?

OMG, the snoring.... It sounds like there's a little old man in my house! Nope, just the dog....