WOMEN DO NOT LIKE ME

Options

Replies

• Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options

how self obsessed are you that you think that random women are thinking anything about you at all?

This - not the harshness of the self-obcessed...but mostly people are thinking things like: that cat chow song...what am I making for dinner...what's that **** caught in my eyeball it is really bugging me...human face in front of me will scan it....what was I thinking about...oh yeah...meow, meow, meow, meow....cat chow song is so annoyingly catchy...heh I just met you, call me maybe...la la

This cracked me up! Have you ever thought of writing for letterman?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

how self obsessed are you that you think that random women are thinking anything about you at all?

This - not the harshness of the self-obcessed...but mostly people are thinking things like: that cat chow song...what am I making for dinner...what's that **** caught in my eyeball it is really bugging me...human face in front of me will scan it....what was I thinking about...oh yeah...meow, meow, meow, meow....cat chow song is so annoyingly catchy...heh I just met you, call me maybe...la la

This cracked me up! Have you ever thought of writing for letterman?

Exactly. I've often wondered random things while staring at nothing in particular....like if I were a baseball player, what is the best way to avoid getting tagged out. And then I found this...and now, I know.

like%252520a%252520boss.gif
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Women hate me too. My last trip to the grocery store, some blondie by the freezer section gave me an evil "go burn in hell" glare. So I smiled at her. :P
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I have a natural ***** face. Can't help it. I might have a bad day, and then it gets worse.

Exactly! Natural ***** faces run in my family! :angry::laugh:

Haha. Apparently I'm scary and intimidating case I always look angry. This is my normal face dammit!
  • Maggie1moo
    Maggie1moo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is, but other women...including complete strangers...seem to really not like me. Even my boyfriend pointed out to me that random women give me dirty looks when we are out. LOL what's the deal. I am a sweet person, and honestly wish I had more TRUE friends, but I have always had the issue of females not liking me.

Do not even worry about this! My bf pointed out to me before. If anything embrace it because its mainly jealousy! So heybu must have something they want haha
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it's just me, but when I'm out on the street I'm in my own little world I don't notice much about people passing me - they barely brush my awareness unless they happen to stumble into me or be engaged in doing something that's a bit odd. I certainly wouldn't be looking at and analysing every single person who passed me long enough to evaluate their expression or draw conclusions about what they thought of me.

In fact I don't see how the conclusion that they hate you can even be drawn about total strangers passing you in the street - you don't know each other, you've not spoken, they've not harmed or upset you - they're simply passing you. It honestly sounds to me as though you may be projecting personal insecurities on to total strangers.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Sorry some people are mean, and look it.
    Some people look mean and are not.

We do not all look how we are feeling. And we don't feel how we look.
    My profile pic I realise I look grumpy. But can you believe I took a picture of myself cos I'd just had my hair done and was feeling quite happy and sexy and could take on the world! But the picture just came out- frumpy grumpy housewife needs more chocolate. And a coffee!
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    paranoia maybe with strangers? most girls bi*ch about each other don't read too much into it. if your that bothered confront the person who has been doing it. there is probably a reason, if not then your picking the wrong friends.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    bianca_eyeroll.gif
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I get this but you might do what I do I tend to stare and girls an dont mean to I look the up an down an catch then givin g me dirty looks like what are they looking at but iv realised its me that's looking them funny without knowing
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Sorry some people are mean, and look it.
    Some people look mean and are not.

We do not all look how we are feeling. And we don't feel how we look.
    My profile pic I realise I look grumpy. But can you believe I took a picture of myself cos I'd just had my hair done and was feeling quite happy and sexy and could take on the world! But the picture just came out- frumpy grumpy housewife needs more chocolate. And a coffee!

Hhaha I love this
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Woman are *****es fact!! Except me!! I have the same problem except they hate me after they met me which is weird because Ive never done anything to them and Im a nice person - unless you piss me off!! Ahaha!! I put it down to the fact that Im confident and taller than most woman and if Im dressed up Im even taller!! But it aint my fault Im tall - OP who cares what other people think I wish I had more moeny but if it aint meant to be..... dont worry ! xoxo
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    DO you sleep around?

Other women hate that.
  • MightyMe01
    MightyMe01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The next time you get the feeling that you are getting The Glare from someone else, or your man tells you that someone is doing it to you, take note of what you are doing. Are you staring at her without noticing you are staring? Were you thinking about something that has you stressed and this person walked into your range of vision, maybe misinterpreting your facial expression? How were you standing (were you sulking or was your stance aggressive)? Keep in mind what you were doing when you get those looks. You might be doing something you don't realize you are doing, and you might be able to change that thing and make yourself seem more approachable.

Otherwise, try not to think about what others may feel about you. Enjoy yourself and your health and try not to let others get to you.
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    is it just me that is thinking sheesh you must think highly of yourself if you think people are actually thinking about you ?

Women love me .... and I love all women!!
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    is it just me that is thinking sheesh you must think highly of yourself if you think people are actually thinking about you ?

No I don't think she is no offence but I wouldn't see her as a threat if I seen her so she must be doing somthing to trigger them without knowing x
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options

No I don't think she is no offence but I wouldn't see her as a threat if I seen her so she must be doing somthing to trigger them without knowing x

Like giving them the "evil eye" first ? Maybe she looks down her nose at people without realising it ....could be anything really. Could be as simple as maybe she is actually imagining it !
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

Like giving them the "evil eye" first ? Maybe she looks down her nose at people without realising it ....could be anything really. Could be as simple as maybe she is actually imagining it !

Yeah I have that problem I evil eye everyone an then smile at the quick when iv realised what iv done hahahahha x
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    ..... Or possibly you think the women don't like you, so you put off a vibe that makes them not like you....

This. Either you're imagining it, or it's your attitude. Two things I've learned in my relatively short time on Earth: 1) ANYONE who refers to women as "females" is probably a jerk, and 2) women who say other women are "catty" or whatever, tend to be the cattiest of them all.

So don't do either of those things and you'll likely earn yourself more girl friends. That, and just being generally friendly and nice, because you know, women are people too.

In my defence, my work has me in the habit of using the word "female". I usually try not to talk like I do at work but it slips through sometimes. :)

I am another one who has a "mean" face unless I am smiling. Others have said my face looks sad. People take me way too seriously all the time even when I am joking. Another habit from my job is people watching, I don't even intend to.
    I'm also very shy like others have mentioned. A lot of people think I am stuck up. I do have difficulty making friends with women but it is because of my personality, not because of others.

I can't ever remember giving some random stranger a dirty look intentionally. I see lots of women who are attractive, well dressed, or fit, whatever, my first thought is not "wow I hate her". If its her outfit I'm usually wondering where can I get that or could I wear that or I wish I was able to put together/ look like that.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options