LOSING THE WEIGHT...AND MY BOOBS LOL

Options
13»

Replies

• amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    hmm mine have not changed at all. I am curious if any of larger busted ladies were thin with larger boobs at one time and then gained weight and then after losing weight they got smaller? does that question make sense? i would like for mine to actually get a little smaller but they haven't changed much.
  • dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My boobs shrank too. But thats good being a guy and all.

I mean pecs..yeah.
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 9 lbs, only had about a stone to lose, my boobs haven't altered in size but they do seem empty, ( if you know what I mean ) Don't want empty boobs !!! :-(
  • joyzeejay
    joyzeejay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've gone from a 40DD to a 34B...and I'm sooo glad!!! I like being able to walk outside to get the mail in just a shirt with no bra. I like being able to walk around the house with no bra and not feel them knocking and slamming all over the place. I like not worrying that every time I go braless, gravity is going to eventually pull them permanently to my knees. I love working out and not having to wear three jog bras and STILL they would bounce around and hurt. I love going to Victoria's Secret and being able to wear the stuff out on the floor and not have to be brought into a back room where they keep the huge torpedo, cloth, bands that are 4' thick, sort of bra-y-contraption-y things...lol! LOVE being small-boobeded!!!
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My band size has gone down, but I'm still the same cup size, which still means I'm losing from my boobs too. I used to be a 38D, now I'm a 36D. Before I gained weight I was a 34B.

I get what you mean though. When I was gaining weight, it was like, ooh I have boobs now! But I don't mind that they're going away slowly.
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Same here, still have the belly fat, but the boobs are getting smaller, not that I have that much to begin with. I wish I could stand on my head or something so the fat around my mid section and butt would fall down into the boob section.

LMAO I LOVE THIS. WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE.
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    Seriously!! I just noticed this a few days ago. I'm doing a lot of upper body exercises too.... hmm...
  • Izzydulay
    Options
    I have also noticed the increase in cup size. Now I have always been a solid D, but when I gained I was pushed into DD. I worry that once I drop to my goal weight that I'll be even smaller. Haha. We shall see though, I am kind of looking forward to how the boob transformation will look. Lol.
  • missmaximoo
    Options
    I'm not even an AA cup let alone have a chest at all anymore!!! I used to be a C/D cup :( gahhhh :(
  • NStreet91
    Options
    I always felt my boobs were my only assets (at a DD cup) and now I've started losing weight they're disappearing. Nooooooo.