Just joined MFP. Would love to meet new friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• mrs727remedy
    mrs727remedy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • hollyhuffman
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined a week ago, but had started dieting about 3 weeks prior. I've been dieting off and on for years. I just hit 20 lost today. I've found that buying some lean cuisine helps me with portion size. Once I shrunk my stomach I wasn't hungry as often. Also I am trying to drink a glass of water before I eat. Don't get discouraged you may have hit a plateau

Holly.
  • tonymadenusa
    Options
    I've been using MFP this year (I had used Livestrong in 2011/12) I like the app better and its easy to use. Any way I'd love to connect with folks who are also aiming to lose weight and form new eating and exercise habits and behaviors in their lives, we are all on a journey and our shared experience encourages each other, so please add me as a friend, thanks and enjoy your weekend wherever and whatever you may be doing.
  • cameroca
    cameroca Posts: 1
    Options
    Good morning health freaks, I am own my way to join after trying out the 7 day VIP Program. I even signed up for a trainer and a Nutrionist. They are awesome. I am so excited to get started on my new journey of fitness and achieving good health. I love the variety of classes to. Eep me motivated. Looking forward to meeting new fitness friends to chat with and for us to m private each other and share stories. Carmel
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I joined this site a while back. I am looking for people to keep me motivated. I just started back up yesterday after a month off. I need the extra push to log. Please anyone that can help....add me.