What to order to drink at Starbucks

Options
124»

Replies

• ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I usually get a strawberries and cream frappuccino with a shot of hazelnut lol... But I fit it into my calories
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    If you don't want a lot of sugar/carbs, which I noticed you mentioned specifically but quite a few posters aren't taking into accout, you can get any latte or cappucino with sugar-free syrup (vanilla, hazelnut, and caramel, I believe). I don't like the taste of their sugar-free syrups however. I usually get a whole milk cafe latte or cappucino, and if I really need something sweet I add in splenda. I also sprinkle cinnamon or cocoa powder on top for a little flavour. You can also get an unsweetened hot or iced tea, black coffee with cream and artificial sweetener (or just one packet of sugar, it's only one packet so it's not a huge deal). An unsweetened tea latte would also be a good choice. On the lower carb diet I'm on, I get a generous fat macro, not sure what your diet is like, but I go for the whole milk versions for a better flavour. Anything with their normal syrup is high in sugar/carbs.
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    A straight espresso or a skim milk cappuccino. If you must sweeten it use splenda or equal (it's not poison)

The jury is still out on this one :huh:
    It sure tastes like poison/chemicals...but to each his/her own (poison) :bigsmile:

and a straight espresso with one sugar packet will only add 15 cals so I say go for it!
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Venti Caramel Macchiato with non-fat. It is 240 calories. Light drizzle. Or try their refreshers. My friend loves them. Made with stevia not artificial sweeteners. I am allergic to both artificial sweeteners and stevia.
  • DarrelBirkett
    DarrelBirkett Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Slowly but surely I moved away from full fat latte to black coffee. Not had sugar for a long time and dont even miss the milk now. I also found stopping milk addressed acid indigestion I was getting a lot as well as being bloated now and again. (Im guessing I have a degree of lactose intolerance).
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    If you don't want a coffee, get a iced green tea. If you do want coffee, their skinny drinks are pretty good.
  • MyLifeOnThePerimeter
    Options
    Not sure this will help if you are stuck on a coffee drink, but I really like their black tea. I get it unsweetened so it's zero calories, but they can also leave the syrup out and add sweet and low or splenda. Also, they have other ice tea (or hot tea) flavors.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Water
  • cynfay
    cynfay Posts: 1
    Options
    That's what I used to get, but without the whip and it is still over 300 calories!
  • Wattyz
    Wattyz Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Get nonfat and no whipped if you want to save some calories, or get a smaller size. Here's a list of their drinks that are under 200 calories. http://www.starbucks.com/menu/nutrition/20-under-200
  • EmilyBullough
    EmilyBullough Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I tall skinny vanilla latte is 100 calories. It's always been my go-to Starbucks drink. I honestly can't tell the difference taste-wise between a full fat and a skinny latte.
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Tall soy chai latte. 120calories but protein too from the soymilk.
  • fleerik
    fleerik Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I always get a black tea, no sugar, no milk or cream. ZERO calories!
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Grande Skinny Cinnamon Dolce latte. Yum! Only 120 calories. I limit myself to no more than 1 a week.