Weekend reminder: Pop Tarts and ice cream.

Options

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Where do you find those red velvet poptarts? I've looked everywhere!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Somebody please explain the Pop-tarts & ice cream fad, please. :embarassed:

Some people get all head-explode-y when you mention these foods. Which makes mentioning them worth it.
  • 1jobean
    1jobean Posts: 84
    Options
    I think I will try a warm toaster strudel with ice cream on top all melty. Yum
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I think I will try a warm toaster strudel with ice cream on top all melty. Yum

This makes me mourn my food intolerances. That sounds amazing.
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I smell a fight brewing up!!!!!!!

I wonder if there is anyone out there who will get all sensitive and start policing the internet? Time to report everyone. Hmmmmm. I wonder.

Oh yea, POP TARTS!!!

Well, I dunno about anybody else, but I was joking. :bigsmile:
  • tatebos
    tatebos Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Always had poptarts growing up. Usually frosted cinnamon, loved them toasted or not toasted. I did go through a chocolate poptart phase as well, but in college the frosted cinnamon two pack was my go to food. 75 cents a pack! Haven't had a poptart since college, never bought them for my kids. They are all grown up now and I don't think either one of them has ever had a pop tart. They are both fit and trim as well, hmm could there be a connection?
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    WHY?
  • aarikadanielle
    Options
    OMG Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet cake ice cream is my absolute favorite!!! I have never heard of relvet pop tarts and I LOVE anything red velvet!!! The next time I do a cheat meal, I might as well make it a cheat day and I may be filling my whole day with red velvet pop tarts and ice cream.
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I don't think my father, the inventor of Toaster Strudels, would be too pleased to hear about this.

Toaster Strudel is too hoity-toity.

It's fudge or cinnamon brown sugar Pop Tarts for me.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Where do you find those red velvet poptarts? I've looked everywhere!

Target! Saw (and bought) them last night
  • magerum
    Options
    Somebody please explain the Pop-tarts & ice cream fad, please. :embarassed:

Some people get all head-explode-y when you mention these foods. Which makes mentioning them worth it.

This. Plus they really are pretty awesome.
  • magerum
    Options
    Always had poptarts growing up. Usually frosted cinnamon, loved them toasted or not toasted. I did go through a chocolate poptart phase as well, but in college the frosted cinnamon two pack was my go to food. 75 cents a pack! Haven't had a poptart since college, never bought them for my kids. They are all grown up now and I don't think either one of them has ever had a pop tart. They are both fit and trim as well, hmm could there be a connection?

Are you trying to draw a correlation between their lack of Pop Tart awesomeness & being fit and trim?
  • magerum
    Options
    OMG Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet cake ice cream is my absolute favorite!!! I have never heard of relvet pop tarts and I LOVE anything red velvet!!! The next time I do a cheat meal, I might as well make it a cheat day and I may be filling my whole day with red velvet pop tarts and ice cream.

Sounds like a plan :drinker:
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Brunner26_2?date=2013-03-17
  • magerum
    Options

Best. Diary. Ever. :drinker:
  • smittieaj
    smittieaj Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Drooling... Can't wait to up my calorie goals.

• kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    I must be missing something. I am on MFP to lose weight and get healthy. Not sure why pop tarts and ice cream would be a topic.:huh:
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Remember, pop tarts are not just for breakfast!

mother-teresa-grilled-cheese.jpg

I suppose you could have ice cream for dessert.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I have never even heard of Pop-Tarts in these flavors!

They are really hard to find where I am. I managed to get 2 boxes of red velvet ones, but can't find them anymore. I never even saw the pumpkin pie ones.