iPhone or no iphone!!

Options
laceybrobie
laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
So for the past several years I have upgraded my phone to the next version of iphone... I have been without a phone for a week and my upgrade is here..

another iphone? or something else??

what is the app like for MFP on the other devices??

Replies

• karhunen
    karhunen Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm an Apple junkie and I've upgraded whenever a new one came out. I love the MFP app for the iphone. It seems easier to use than the online version.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Android!
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    i agree. just didnt know what it was like on the other apps... I will prob stick with an iphone.. we are junkies also. just didnt know if it was time for a change
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hold out another few days for the Samsung S IV. Android all the way.
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yeah I love my iphone 5! I came from galaxy S and am much happier. Don't think I'll go back to the android side of things. It just makes more sense for our family to stay with apple. Plus so many of their phones are HUGE, like carrying around a tablet all the time and I just don't like that. I want something that fits into my hand and pocket comfortably.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I like my Android. My husband has the iPhone and he's not that happy with it, and I'm not that impressed with it. I'll stick to Android. Plus on the iPhone you can't block other #s... Android you can.

BTW.. My MFP app works great on the Android.
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    I like my Android. My husband has the iPhone and he's not that happy with it, and I'm not that impressed with it. I'll stick to Android. Plus on the iPhone you can't block other #s... Android you can.

BTW.. My MFP app works great on the Android.

thanks for the info. I dont have any reason to block numbers so thats not a selling point for me yet. LOL..
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    My husband ditched his crapple for android. I've brought him over to the dark side. He has a Samsung galaxy beam (it has an awesome projector) and says it's miles better than and iphone, he had a 4 and the 5 is really not looking impressive. i''m looking at an s4 to replace my galaxy vibrant.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I want an HTC one.

Why? it looks awesome and pretty smooth.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I want an HTC one.

Why? it looks awesome and pretty smooth.

I have that one and love it.
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I wanted the new Galaxy, but I get my phone from my company and they don't do them, so it's an i-phone 5 for me. I'm not about to start complaining!
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've just got the iPhone 5 and love it, will never go back to android the MFP app is so much more user friendly and I have a fitbit to which syncs straight to my iPhone as well.

If I was going to get an android smart phone at the moment it would have to be the recently released Sony Xperia Z, as its got the same graphics card inside as what they use for the Sony tv, however it's still android and os is so much quicker and the app layouts are better.
  • ConnorLynne65
    ConnorLynne65 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Android!!!!! so many more options with the android. galaxy S IV is going to be awesome! I had the iphone3gs then upgraded to the iphone 5, I was sooo dissappointed I couldn't get rid of that thing quick enough, I exchanged it for the ,otorola DROID RAZR M. I have never been so happy with a piece of technology. I rely on it for work and obviously my social life, it continues to impress me.
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love my iPod :noway: I mean my iPhone. :bigsmile: Might as well be a iPod because I hardly ever text anybody and only talk on the phone when I have to talk to a land-line :laugh:
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    I always had iphones but upgraded last year to a Samsung galaxy S2 wouldnt ever go back to iphone now. Android all the way!
  • doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    I would go Apple, but I just entered a two team contest at the gym which ate my Apple money :(
  • LisaLbsOff
    Options
    Sony Xperia is great... I have the miro and it aint let me down (its cheaper too)
    I do everythin on mine (MFP is great also) It does everythin a laptop does ;)
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Android, baby. My next one is gonna be a Note, cause I got man-hands, and texting sucks with a small phone.
  • LisaLbsOff
    Options
    When someone rings my phone if i'm busy I have the option to answer.. Reject or...... Reject with message (if you click the latter option then you have a list of messages to choose from).. Iphone dnt dooooooo that lol
  • acbabbitt
    acbabbitt Posts: 50
    Options
    Very happy w/my iPhone 5. Husband has HTC One. Not my thing :)