iPhone or no iphone!!

Options

Replies

• DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    When someone rings my phone if i'm busy I have the option to answer.. Reject or...... Reject with message (if you click the latter option then you have a list of messages to choose from).. Iphone dnt dooooooo that lol

I have the iPhone 5 and you ARE able to reject the call and reply with a message :wink:
  • crimsontech
    crimsontech Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    When someone rings my phone if i'm busy I have the option to answer.. Reject or...... Reject with message (if you click the latter option then you have a list of messages to choose from).. Iphone dnt dooooooo that lol

Agreed. Any phone running iOS 6 is able to do that. People these days are treating their phones like a religion. If you (the original poster) are thinking of switching, why are you thinking that? Is there something you don't like about your iPhone that an Android phone can do? Is there a feature of the Android phones that specifically sounds appealing to you? You should ask for specific advice rather than just opening it up to democracy... you'll never be able to make your decision that way.
  • LisaLbsOff
    Options

I have the iPhone 5 and you ARE able to reject the call and reply with a message :wink:

Lol

Sony Xperia is still better in my opinion B-)
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

Lol

And everyone is entitled to their opinion, I was just correcting your misinformation :wink:
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have the Galaxy Note. I love it.
  • LisaLbsOff
    Options

Lol

And everyone is entitled to their opinion, I was just correcting your misinformation :wink:

Thanx hun.. I was goin off the 4 and assumed the 5 was the same :O haha

No worries about correctin me.. I woulda felt daft if I kept sayin that to apple lovers lol so thanx again

:-P
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    In my opinion the IPhone or the Samsung galaxy s4 (which i think is just about to come out) are the only 2 good options on the market. I gave up iOS for a while and while Android was decent I am much happier on an iPhone
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I had the Motorola RZR android phone for years and i got my iphone 5 cuz i had an upgrade and I absolutely love it!! I wish I had switched over to the iphone a long time ago. I personally like the MFP app so much better on the iphone, among other things I think the iphone is better at lol. Just my opinion though, good luck :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    iPhone or no iphone!!

...that IS the question. I'm in the market for something to support the MFP app which my ancient samsung does not. Thanks for this question OP. Android it is. Thanks responders!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I was a hardcore apple addict as well. I decided to go with the Galaxy S3 over the iphone mainly because I feel like the iphone is too small. I always thought I didn't want a larger phone but the fact is, I'm a texter, surfer and forum visitor more than I am a phone junkie. It's not even THAT big (although I remember thinking, why don't people just get tablets? lol) I didn't realize how much I could do with a phone as far as customization. You really don't get stuck with a stock ANYTHING and you can make your phone YOURS. Steep learning curve though, going from Apple to Android. Apple is definitely a smart phone for people who are happy with changing their lock screen photo/screen saver and that's it. So if you're not interested in upgrading your keyboard, camera, messaging system etc. then stick with apple. I wouldn't want to watch Netflix in bed on an iPhone though :p
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ANDROID FTW !
    Go for Sony Xperia Z

1063_zps7128d13b.gif
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    No iPhone...Galaxy S3 all the way! Since the S4 is coming out soon, you may want to wait for that. The Note 2 is an AWESOME phone also. Go Samsung...you will not be disappointed
  • aljeca
    aljeca Posts: 83
    Options
    blackberry curve! hahahahaha
  • FifiLaPhue
    FifiLaPhue Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OK, I have read all the messages on this thread and as a lover of NOKIA phones, I must ask"

Has no one considered the NOKIA LUMINA 920? I would really really like to hear from a Nokia user as I am contemplating buying a smart phone, but everyone seems to like iPhone or Samsung

Any information from anyone?
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    OK, I have read all the messages on this thread and as a lover of NOKIA phones, I must ask"

Has no one considered the NOKIA LUMINA 920? I would really really like to hear from a Nokia user as I am contemplating buying a smart phone, but everyone seems to like iPhone or Samsung

Any information from anyone?

If you love taking pics nokia lumia series is for you. But windows phone is still way behind than that of android and ios. Go for android phone and you will not be disappointed. In coming months best sellers will be samsung galaxy s4, htc one and sony xperia z. Il go with xperia zl this time, enough with curvy samsung phones.
  • LisaLbsOff
    Options
    My son has nokia lumia and he loves it.. Mind you he is 16 and loves any gadgety things lol
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options

Actually...iPhone DOES do that.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Samsung!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking to the iPhone because the tools that I use, my data, my music is all there and on the iPad. I don't want to deal with a major migration. I'm locked in, but not looking out.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Android :)