Comparison pics = motivation. share yours..

Options

Replies

• abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPY BUMP! this thread is so inspiring! you all look wonderful! i can't wait to post my comparison pics!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    wow its like a brand new you!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    6tk404.jpg

5xpzxs.jpg
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Pic on the left is me at about 285lb back in Dec 2012 - Pic on the right is me currently May 2013) at 252.5lb -

loss of 32.5lb so far! Half way there! :)

photojot.jpg[/URL]
    [/quote]

You look fantastic!!!! Way to go!!!
  • docjeny
    docjeny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hyCcLv_large.jpg

At the left ; me in the beginning of april, on the right ; me yesterday...
    I've been working out for 3 weeks now and eating clean :) ! I'm on my way to be healthier than ever :)
  • jinjin8
    Options
    487519_3525705227682_1644414802_n.jpg

picsmay13103_zps376b1daf.jpg
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Re-edit: Found tutorial :x I feel silly. But when I started this journey, I was actually nearly 20 lbs heavier than my before photo, which is my BOCES grad photo taken little less than a year ago.
    2nlfhv7.jpg

Edited again for size, SO sorry for so many edits.
  • jinjin8
    Options
    6tk404.jpg

5xpzxs.jpg

This is so impressive. Awesome work so far! Everyone is looking fab! :)
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Started my weight loss journey March 2012, had a lot of bumps in the road the first 9 months with giving up. I then disocvered MFP 7 months in, in October 2012. Finally started using MFP religiously 80 days ago and I haven't looked back since! 25lbs left, 33 lost!

T5zGEj3l.jpg

Okay finally figured out how to post my picture! :)

In the last image it says, "April 30, 2013: 150lbs, Finally confident enough to rock a bikini even though I still have a bit of a belly and 25lbs left to lose."
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Started my weight loss journey March 2012, had a lot of bumps in the road the first 9 months with giving up. I then disocvered MFP 7 months in, in October 2012. Finally started using MFP religiously 80 days ago and I haven't looked back since! 25lbs left, 33 lost!

And I am proud to number you among my friends!
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options

And I am proud to number you among my friends!

And I am proud to have you as a friend too! :)
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love these comparison pics threads! They are so inspiring! You have all done so amazing! WTG! And keep up the good work! :drinker:

2yrcomparison_zps9a9195f4.jpg
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow super transformation congrats
  • gonzal15
    gonzal15 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you look great! A whole new person!
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    All of you look great. I hope the topic continues because I love looking at the pics. It makes me feel like there is real hope for me.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add pictures but my motivation is my profile pic. My weight is the same as it was during my sophomore year of high school which was nearly 10 years ago.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    1zx0n5.jpg

:)
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    sJzlrPI.png

Left 205lbs Right 135lbs

Every pic I take is the best picture I have ever taken to that point. Feels great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!