The end of Mfp for me

Options
I am no longer going to be on this site for anything besides logging food, if I even continue to do that. As much has MFP has changed my life in so many ways it has recently led to me hurting someone that I love. I thank all of my great friends and all of the support you all have shown me. Much love to you all.

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    you will be missed!
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    What is love?
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Have a good one bud. I always appreciated your inputs on the forums.

:drinker:
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Must have been cheating
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Sorry you were in a bad situation, on the other hand I hope you enjoy the success from your journey here!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but.....bye :ohwell:
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    What is love?

baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me. no more
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your time away man. Hope you have success. Just remember to not shy away from coming back if you feel the need.

Good luck to you, good sir!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your time away man. Hope you have success. Just remember to not shy away from coming back if you feel the need.

^This is what a nice guy posts, in case anyone was curious or otherwise confused.

Sorry you had some issues with the MFP messiness, OP. And I don't think "quitting is forever" so come back when your life is straightened out.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I am no longer going to be on this site for anything besides logging food, if I even continue to do that. As much has MFP has changed my life in so many ways it has recently led to me hurting someone that I love. I thank all of my great friends and all of the support you all have shown me. Much love to you all.
    I thought this site was nothing but the logging of macros?
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options

^This is what a nice guy posts, in case anyone was curious or otherwise confused.

Sorry you had some issues with the MFP messiness, OP. And I don't think "quitting is forever" so come back when your life is straightened out.

Making a vague post about some emotional mess (which isn't really related to "motivation and support") is a bit hard to give any input on. Unless of course you happen to know about the possible Facebookesque drama the OP is referring to?
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    What is love?
    baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me. no more

Just because it cracks me up every time:
    funny-vladislav-what-is-love-dont-hurt-me-pun-joke-pics.jpg

OP: Best of luck!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    It's just a web site, the person you love is real. Don't hurt them. You are a good one. :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    That happens. Learn from the experience so that it doesn't happen again in the future. Best of luck to you.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. This is worse than a dating site! lol Good luck and keep your priorities straight!
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    What is love?

Baby don't hurt me!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Making a vague post about some emotional mess (which isn't really related to "motivation and support") is a bit hard to give any input on. Unless of course you happen to know about the possible Facebookesque drama the OP is referring to?

Don't know the guy. Just not kicking him when he's obviously down.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but I am sorry that this site led you to hurting someone you love. Good for you decided to remove yourself from the social aspect for now. If and when you feel like you can come back, you will surely be welcomed...
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options
    Whatever negative things happened in your personal life because of this site, I applaud you for trying to fix the situation by doing what you need to do.
    Good Luck.
  • peckish_pomegranate
    peckish_pomegranate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Why would you even make this post, most of us have no idea what you're referring to.