Replies

• MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Peace out, boy scout.
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Why would you even make this post, most of us have no idea what you're referring to.

Right..!?! I guess just to say, "Bye." to the people who would miss his presence.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Why would you even make this post, most of us have no idea what you're referring to.

If only we could eliminate the threads that "most people" don't get . . . . .
  • BHetrick
    BHetrick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What is love?

chocolate, bacon, and pizza
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options

was more for people I use to have on my friends list and people who have helped me along the way. but I wish everybody on mfp the best
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Stay gold, Ponyboy.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I can't see how mfp has led you to do anything....you control your life, not mfp!
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I can't see how mfp has led you to do anything....you control your life, not mfp!

Not true! MFP makes me eat broccoli instead of donuts! Shows what you know...
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    I don't know you either, but good luck with your journey.
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Good luck, hope things turn out OK :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

Not true! MFP makes me eat broccoli instead of donuts! Shows what you know...

I must have the old version...I really must update
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to ya!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    This makes me beyond sad. Thank you for all your support Jimmy. Much love back to you! Wish you the best. ♡♥
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    This makes me beyond sad. Thank you for all your support Jimmy. Much love back to you! Wish you the best. ♡♥

thank you! i will miss you too, keep kicking *kitten*
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    :o| not happy.
    Good luck.
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your time away man. Hope you have success. Just remember to not shy away from coming back if you feel the need.

Good luck to you, good sir!

^This is what a nice guy posts, in case anyone was curious or otherwise confused.

Sorry you had some issues with the MFP messiness, OP. And I don't think "quitting is forever" so come back when your life is straightened out.

Making a vague post about some emotional mess (which isn't really related to "motivation and support") is a bit hard to give any input on. Unless of course you happen to know about the possible Facebookesque drama the OP is referring to?

Don't know the guy. Just not kicking him when he's obviously down.

See, there's a certain thing this reply sounds like it is... and if it's that, MFP is not the reason he hurt the person he loves. Actually... MFP, being a website for logging food and talking about fitness... should not be leading anyone to hurt anyone, and he's blaming the website for whatever he did.

More importantly, posting this as a forum post instead of a status where his friends can see it and maybe a profile add-on is like shrieking "ASK ME ABOUT MY PERSONAL DRAMA!!!!!!" as loud as possible.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    I am no longer going to be on this site for anything besides logging food, if I even continue to do that. As much has MFP has changed my life in so many ways it has recently led to me hurting someone that I love. I thank all of my great friends and all of the support you all have shown me. Much love to you all.
    I thought this site was nothing but the logging of macros?
    it is , but sometimes the flirting goes too far, lol
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    As much has MFP has changed my life in so many ways it has recently led to me hurting someone that I love.

Well no, the site did not lead to hurting someone that you love, you did that all on your own. You are responsible for your choices and actions, not a website.

Sorry that you're leaving, but again, it's not the fault of the website. Feel free to come back once you've got your life in order.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your time away man. Hope you have success. Just remember to not shy away from coming back if you feel the need.

Good luck to you, good sir!

Agreed^^^ plus Taunto= Class Act