Do u log ur alcohol/wine ????

Options

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    of course not. i don't need people here judging me and telling me i need to go to meetings.

You need to go to meetings.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Yes. I rarely drink, but if it has calories, it goes in the log. Even when it's embarrassing, like this morning
  • adamalle
    adamalle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If it passes my lips and has a smidgen of nutritional value (no matter how "good" or "bad" it is) it gets logged.

Why bother doing this otherwise?
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    yes of course .... if you aren't going to add all the things you consume why bother?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    of course not. i don't need people here judging me and telling me i need to go to meetings.

You need to go to meetings.

no
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

needs AA, pronto. :P
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I log the drinks I can remember.... And then try and guesstimate for the rest of what I drank.
  • triggsta
    triggsta Posts: 140
    Options
    only if i am under in my calories by a lot. Alcohol actually burns itself! There was a MFP post on this a couple months back.......

Uh... no.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    yes if it is consumed it is logged. Alcohol is super high is calories.
  • patnj
    patnj Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I log it faithfully... and because I have logged it, I've discovered that, if I drink, regardless of whether I am within my calorie limit, I don't lose weight. It seems to change the way I metabolize other foods. :-(

This doesn't mean I never have a glass of wine. I do limit the number of days in a week and the number of glasses in a sitting.
  • e_trexler
    e_trexler Posts: 32
    Options
    Of course! It is calories in, so must be logged. I logged my jello shots from last night.
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Always. LOS CALORIAS!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yep! Log it under my food category "Stuff I shouldn't eat or drink". It's there pretty much every weekend! lol I love wine! Don't judge! :P
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    No, i don't log my alcohol. Just like i don't log what foods i eat. and THAT is why i'm not at the 30 pounds I had lost, but i've put back on 15 of them! Yes, log it all. everything. if you don't, then you won't know what you have eaten and won't have any way to review your intake over a time period. Say, you have a great week, and then a few months later you are at a plateau, head back to your logs for that great week and see if you can adjust your current stuff. Logging is important. VERY important.
  • macartain
    macartain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! I realised my couple of glasses on the odd night were about 15-20% of my entire weekly calorie intake!
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    I would log the air that I breath if it had calories in it lol
    And I agree with the above if I drink even within my calories I retain water and dont lose weight for a few days
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I only log it if I drink it with a funnel.
  • Rwtmo
    Rwtmo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would log the air that I breath if it had calories in it lol
    And I agree with the above if I drink even within my calories I retain water and dont lose weight for a few days

Same here :ohwell:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Depends on how drunk i get like last not was way too drunk to even think about it
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    yes