Breaking up with my coffee creamer, anyone else?

Options
124»

Replies

• ska4jesus
    ska4jesus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Coconut Creamer flavored with sugar cane... 20 calories... The brand is So Delicious
  • EatwellLivehappy
    EatwellLivehappy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Chamomile is typically used to induce sleep but tea is definitely better than coffee.

Just adding in--there's not a lot of research on effects of Stevia on the body. Not saying it's dangerous, but truth is we don't know if it is or not. My advice: switch to tea and add a tsp of honey in there for every 8 oz. over time, use less and less honey until you prefer unsweetened over sweetened. It's life changing.
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I use 3 tsp total of powdered, non-diary creamer in my 3 cups of coffee in the morning... I don't think the 30 calories are hurting me that much.
  • klerssrn
    klerssrn Posts: 1
    Options
    I love coffee. Just about as much as I loved the deliciousness of the creamers. I broke up too. I have a replacement in Silk unsweetened almond, or almond coconut milk. I figured I should have some nutritional value in my coffee instead of everything artificial. I do add all organic, cane sugar. I have tried the turbinado in the raw and now am trying the zulika molena? The jury is still out but I do appreciate the little packets so it helps me not over sugar, something I may have issues with. ha ha. There is a song, "breaking up is hard to do", it helped me through.