Options

Replies

• CAnneMartens
    Options
    Count me in too!!!!!!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in. Gonna be moving furniture today. Should be burning lots of calories :happy:
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Just had my breakfast. My aunt is coming over to so it is going to a rush to get the house clean. So that will be my exercise for right now
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome innerj and sky! Moving furniture will burn lots of cals! Hey, maybe I should move! :laugh: I did "move it" this morning with a 3 mile WATP! So far so good here! I am determined to have a Super Skinny Sat.! How is it going with everyone? Off to shop...will check in later. Water, water, water....fab:flowerforyou:
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm late, but I'm in! Just got back from the gym and I did 3 miles total on treadmill; 1 mile of sprints, 1 mile run, and 1 mile brisk walk at a 5% incline. Total burn? Almost 600 cals!
    Need to up my water intake for the day. Only had 32 oz so far. We can do this!! My scale has been stuck for weeks...it's time to make it move again.
  • litisha
    litisha Posts: 15
    Options
    ok everyone...i did 50 minutes of kickboxing...40 minutes of cardio...10 minutes of weight lifting this morning!!! so far i have had 9 glasses of water!!! more exercise to come this evening!!!
  • red3367
    red3367 Posts: 11
    Options
    in.

988510.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    ok everyone...i did 50 minutes of kickboxing...40 minutes of cardio...10 minutes of weight lifting this morning!!! so far i have had 9 glasses of water!!! more exercise to come this evening!!!

Way to GO! You're on fire!! :glasses:
  • CinthiaF
    Options
    Went out and walked for an 1h 15m yesturday and it felt good for a bit then once i got home it felt even better once i got to sit down because i was tired. But i was bad after i got home i ordered a salad while i was out and it was really high in calories and some carbs. But i worked it off after i ate dinner. I had to edit the food because i did not eat all of it and i feel good that i did not eat it all.

On that same note i went out and ate with some family and logged my food in when i got home and i was only 151 over the number i am trying to set for each meal. I only had one plate of food and only had a glass and a half of sweet tea and i am really proud of myself for that because i useally drink 4 or more glasses of tea
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Woohoo! For everyone. We're doing awesome!

So far so good for me, had a healthy breakfast & lunch and 12 glasses of water so far. I did a 6 mile walk/jog this morning and a 30 min workout dvd. All I have left is my ab work today:bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Went out and walked for an 1h 15m yesturday and it felt good for a bit then once i got home it felt even better once i got to sit down because i was tired. But i was bad after i got home i ordered a salad while i was out and it was really high in calories and some carbs. But i worked it off after i ate dinner. I had to edit the food because i did not eat all of it and i feel good that i did not eat it all.

On that same note i went out and ate with some family and logged my food in when i got home and i was only 151 over the number i am trying to set for each meal. I only had one plate of food and only had a glass and a half of sweet tea and i am really proud of myself for that because i useally drink 4 or more glasses of tea

Cinthia: I am proud of you!!! You are awesome! Once you make a change it is not hard to repeat. Wait out the urge to fall back into an old habit. You are totally worth it! :heart:
  • CinthiaF
    Options

Cinthia: I am proud of you!!! You are awesome! Once you make a change it is not hard to repeat. Wait out the urge to fall back into an old habit. You are totally worth it! :heart:

Thank you so much i really appreciate the compliments. I have not felt the urge to drink the tea or soda and after the first couple of days i have not had the urge to eat sweets either and i am normally the one to eat a lot off those a day. I am very proud of myself for not doing those three things :bigsmile:
  • Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how this goes but here is what it did. I walked at a very brisk pace for 50 minutes and mowed the lawn and it is a big lawn, and i am beat. I don't think i can do any more today. Drank most of my water and will drink the rest tonight. All the work did make me hungry so at only 4:40 i am done eating for the day. I tracked everything that ate and boy does it add up fast.
    Have a wonderful weekend. and I will check in tomorrow.
    Good luck every one and stay strong.
  • CinthiaF
    Options
    I have had 4 glass of water today that seems to the most i can consume in one day. and i am having last meal of the day. Corn dogs (with no ranch dressing). Yay!!

On another note i have done a 63 minute Exercise and burn 600 calories. I am going to have to do more because of the food i am eating now. but other than that i am very proud of myself for not using ranch with my meal tonight
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Reporting in...2 workouts in...I must admit I was pooped during the last one. Logged every calorie and have 700 net. I am still working on the water and plan on continuing to chug it down until bedtime. Great job to those who have checked back in. All in all, I give us an A+!!! :blushing:

Have a wonderful Sunday all! :flowerforyou:
  • CinthiaF
    Options
    Hi Everyone. i am going on glass water #5. That is more then normal and i went with out ranch for my meals today. I went out to eat today but but i was not really hungry so i only had one plate and a bowl of mandarins and only glass and a half of tea but only because that is what i get every time i eat out. I am really happy with myself for not drinking a lot tea. I use to drink a lot lot of it when i was out to eat but today was the test and i think it was a good day

On another note i exercised for and 1h 3m. I getting tired now so i might be going to bed soon. If i do Good Night Everyone and Sleep Well :heart:
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Well today I walked 60 minutes instead of 20-30 minutes. I drunk 9 glasses of water instead of 6. I cut my eating off earlier than I have done in a long time. It was a Great day, and I hope to do this again next Saturday, and do even more. Thanks so much.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Most of my calories burned today were used up in farm work. We're short of help right now. Drank lots as usual. Did discover a box of Trader Joes Dark Chocolate Truffles in the buffet. Who could resist? Congratz to me I did not eat them all. Had 5, total calories 250. So bad......................................... but so good. Will still have plenty of calories in the net column. Nite all, Alice
  • CinthiaF
    Options
    Well today I walked 60 minutes instead of 20-30 minutes. I drunk 9 glasses of water instead of 6. I cut my eating off earlier than I have done in a long time. It was a Great day, and I hope to do this again next Saturday, and do even more. Thanks so much.

That is great that you drank 9 glass i am working myself up there. I have been working out more then am suppose to. My mom told me i should stop eating 4-6 hour before bedtime. Have good night
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Everyones doing awesome! Thanks again miss Fabulousfifty for leading us through another Skinny Saturday!