Nippy Nips

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Google search for "Lily Of France Womens Pro Shaper Wirefree Sport Bra."

It's lined enough to prevent high beams, and shaped so you have two individual boobs instead of one monoboob like most sports bras.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0k728ieiI1r7atqn_zpsf97a16c3.png
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    LuluLemon's TaTaTamer does the trick. Maybe it should be a nip tamer too. heh
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Me too. Can't seem to escape it. No matter how hot or cold it is. I just don't care. I'm more interested in my deadlifting form.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    my bra seems to handle the situation well. I wouldnt be able to focus if I knew they were out saying helllllllllllllllo.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    really the best way to handle this is to spend probably 15-30 mins prior to work out massaging them intently and then rub and ice cube on them until it fully melts.

Also, I am completely full of ish.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    ...I am so turned on right now...
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Just did body pump last night and realized I have the same problem. LOL
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    It's OK ladies, us guys don't mind the boobtennas. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wear a regular under wire under my sports bra- provides extra support AND padding. win win.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ^yikes i like totally can't imagine exercising in an underwire. no way. never. nuh uh. I'd rather have high beams. thanks anyways for the suggestion. *rushes off to try the google lily of france and rub ice cubes on them ideas*
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    really? even some of my sports bra's are underwire- I LOVE them- they are SOOOOOO much more supportive than a straight up sports bra!!!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I am seriously cracking up at some of your replies. Some f'n funny ****!
  • tatd_820
    Options
    My nips are always hard when i go to the gym....its like the gym is a turn on for them...lol...i can leave the gym and they return to normal....but its like magic....hard nips....and i don't care anymore who sees them standing at attention.

Gym is a turn on! I like that one. Maybe that's why I want to go every morning?
  • tatd_820
    Options
    Jennifer-Aniston.gif

That gif is gonna get you in trouble.

Love it! Nips on, Nips off.
  • tatd_820
    Options
    I didn't realize this was a problem. It could be the gym. We need the name and location please...

Top secret info.
  • tatd_820
    Options
    They're just proud of you for working out.

Wish they would have told my boobies to stay...they've shrunk up and me no likey!
  • tatd_820
    Options
    really the best way to handle this is to spend probably 15-30 mins prior to work out massaging them intently and then rub and ice cube on them until it fully melts.

Also, I am completely full of ish.

Um, yeah. No! That would take way too long and doesn't sound appealing to do so early in the am.
  • tatd_820
    Options
    Sometimes I wear a regular under wire under my sports bra- provides extra support AND padding. win win.

Im gonna look for an underwire one. These sports bras squish. Think underwire would feel more like a bra. Thanks!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    You could do what I do. I wear a sports bra that has a fine layer of padding in it, then the tank that I wear on top has a built-in sports bra. But I give them a good and long tweak and re-tweak in the mirror at home to make sure that nothing's going to show through when I get to the gym. With this daily practice, I've yet to have an incident.