Replies

• Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Beets and peas
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Celery. I pick the celery out of soup and mourn that there's a bit of celery flavoring the the broth. It's completely awful.

ETA: Brussels sprouts and beets are two of my most loved veggies, and they're hard to come by because everyone hates them. Celery's effing EVERYWHERE, and absolutely nothing can make me gag that *kitten* down. Not fair.
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sweet potatos. I JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU, LET ME LOVE YOU. :sad:
  • alexeye11
    alexeye11 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I can't stand mushrooms!!! Even the smell. :noway:
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Celery. I pick the celery out of soup and mourn that there's a bit of celery flavoring the the broth. It's completely awful.

ETA: Brussels sprouts and beets are two of my most loved veggies, and they're hard to come by because everyone hates them. Celery's effing EVERYWHERE, and absolutely nothing can make me gag that *kitten* down. Not fair.

i almost forgot. I hate celery as well lol
  • tegantheaverage
    tegantheaverage Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Beetroot! We used to get a mixed veg box every week that always had them in. I tried everything I could think of: pickling them, roasting them, steaming them, mashing them, having them in salads and in the end I called up the shop and demanded that they didn't give us any more beetroots because I'm a grown up and I don't have to eat things I don't like! They taste like dirt.
  • ellenkxxx
    ellenkxxx Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Radishes and fennel. Ew.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    beets...tried many times and just can't do it
  • cngarland
    cngarland Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms. So gross! The taste, the texture, the smell. I have yet to try kale. I should though. I've been dating a guy named Cale for a year and a half.
  • ellenkxxx
    Options
    Brussel sprouts, unless they're slathered in butter.

Have you tried roasting them? Completely changes the flavor.
  • ellenkxxx
    Options
    Brussel sprouts, unless they're slathered in butter.

Have you tried roasting them? Completely changes the flavor.
    Agreed- they're great roasted!
  • melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    Options

i almost forgot. I hate celery as well lol

Yes. Ew! I loathe celery and have done for as far back as I remember. It is the greenest tasting thing ever.
    Also green capsicums. They make everything around them taste like green capsicum disgustingness. (All the other colours are ok but i just do not like the green ones!)
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I grilled eggplant and gagged on it :) in the trash it went.
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm with Seaglass, Peas and Beets...YUCK!
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Onions taste like B.O. smells.

Exactly this.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    I cannot think of any vegetable I cannot stand, even some of the more hated ones such as eggplant, mushrooms and okra. Actually, I really like mushrooms and eggplant. Eh... not that big on cauliflower, broccoli, or cucumber if they are raw.
  • sunryse00
    sunryse00 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Avocados,it seems like everyone likes them but no matter how I eat them they still taste like paste. And going by this topic I'm still the only person that doesn't like them.

I agree with all the beet haters, dirt.

Also yams/sweet potatoes and squash (unless it's made in to a pie)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Seaweed (Nori) I can tolerate it in Sushi but I really just don't like it.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    How could I forget eggplant! And while I'm at it summer squash is pretty useless too,
    but I do like zucchini...(it took me 4 tries to spell that right and go figure)
  • Solom0n
    Solom0n Posts: 35
    Options
    I've never gotten myself to like okra, no matter how much I try it will not work.