Do you guys eat bad on your birthday?

Options
Today is my bday! I am going to try to eat healthy :)! This will be a challenge. What would you do if its your birthday?

Replies

• Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Do you guys eat bad on your birthday?

This depends if there is a chick that pops out of my B-day cake. hahaha
  • frinklefairy
    Options
    Obviously I would have a piece of my birthday cake. ;) Moderation is key. Be naughty! Just be thoughtful about your naughtiness.

Enjoy your day. Have a happy birthday!
  • kath755
    kath755 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My advice... plan ahead. Allow yourself the freedom to treat yourself to something celebratory (i.e. cupcake, brownie), just don't eat the entire cake. My birthday is in 2 days and I'm plannig on working out extra that morning to cover the extra calories I'll likely consume. Think about the bigger picture...how it will feel when you've attained your goal...now that's a birthday present worth getting!
  • zkss27
    zkss27 Posts: 62
    Options
    I would be bad, but that's just me lol.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Today is my bday! I am going to try to eat healthy :)! This will be a challenge. What would you do if its your birthday?

It's your birthday, enjoy! But make the enjoyment guilt-free without coulda, woulda, shouldas
  • PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I went away on a trip for my birthday and ate whatever I wanted. I did guess calories / track items that were close to what I ate. However, it was my birthday, so I drank beer, and ate over my calories. My goal is 1500 calories per day. I think I had between 2500-2700 that day. It could have been worse, but it definitely wasn't normal/healthy. I also walked around A LOT because we were in Philadelphia.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday :)

Mine was in January... There were no restrictions that day! Lamb chops, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls and LOTS of homemade birthday cake!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Hell. Yes. There will be no mindfulness on my birthday this Thursday. None at all. I will be eating like a mad person.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I celebrated mine on Saturday and I don't wanna think about the calories I drank. But it's only once a year and I had a great day :bigsmile:

And no I didn't properly log them either.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    My birthday was yesterday, and I celebrated last weekend.

On Sunday, all that I ate was pizza, pastry and cake. I think I had a cider too. So to answer your question, no :smile:
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Cake. All. Day.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    One day won't kill anyone. Enjoy whatever you want and hop back on the wagon tomorrow.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    YES!! YES I DO!!! Lol. My bday was the 6th and i have been celebrating ever since.lol. SO go ahead indulge, but in moderation. AND HAPPY BDAY to my fellow PISCES!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :love: :wink:
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i pigged out and ate 4500 calories on my birthday lol I was eating mostly clean for 6 weeks leading into it though!
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    My birthday was last friday. And yes, I ate what I wanted that day.

Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day :)
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Happy healthy birthday! Mine is tomorrow.. first day of spring (though it doesn't look like it with all this snow falling!)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Usually we go out to eat on my birthday and I don't count calories! And my next birthday I'll be 21 so I certainly don't plan on counting calories then either! lol
  • Beckylynn380
    Beckylynn380 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my bday, and I just didn't count. I enjoyed my day! One day isn't going to kill ya! Happy birthday! :smile: