Do you guys eat bad on your birthday?

Options

Replies

• frinklefairy
    Options
    One day won't kill anyone. Enjoy whatever you want and hop back on the wagon tomorrow.

This is exactly the attitude you should have. Well said!
  • _TEMPEST_
    _TEMPEST_ Posts: 205
    Options
    Abso-freakin-loutely.
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    not just mine....tomorrow is my daughters sweet 16 so I ordered her favorite cake (2 layers) and specialty cookies for her as well as we are going to eat mexican food for dinner, needless to say I am certain I will be over :grumble:
    But my baby girl only turns 16 once!!!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    its a special occassion try to eat something you enjoy but is a healthier option. mine doesn't come for 2 1/2 months
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My birthday is next month and I plan to eat whatever I want. I'm not a binge eater so this is not a problem. My appetite is much lower these days so I know I wont pig out but I have every intention of going out to dinner and ordering what I want off the menu and maybe even desert. I will not allow myself to guilt me out of enjoying it either. Life is short. If you can't take one day off a year then I think you are taking it all way to serious.
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want on my birthday. You can eat anything you want as long as in moderation and you are exercising. Lighten up and enjoy your day! :drinker:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I eat WELL on my birthday. And I try my best to make sure ice cream cake is in the equation.
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I am mindful of what I eat on my birthday, but I do not log because that would take the fun out of eating my birthday cake! =)
  • kellymiller23
    Options
    I spent the day at Disneyland. You do the math :) But all of that walking helped work off the calories.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I eat WELL on my birthday. And I try my best to make sure ice cream cake is in the equation.

This.

Unless of course a stripper is involved. Then I eat really bad on my birthday.
  • cmccombs78
    cmccombs78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and Yes. One day wont kill you.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'm naughty if it's on a weekend, if not im good on my birthday and have a naughty day on the weekend after!
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I eat "bad" whenever I feel like it. birthday's aren't my thing, so it wouldn't make me any more likely to do so.

But if its your thing, go for it. It won't do any damage in the long run.

Happy Birthday!
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I had totally planned to my last birthday. The plan was cookies and cream ice cream cake with a crap ton of hard liquor along with a movie marathon but I ate well and got in a workout instead.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options

Hell to the yeah!!!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Drinks all day......
  • KNarrainen
    KNarrainen Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    If you're eating healthily all the time, then one day matters not in the grand scheme of things. Enjoy yourself, and then get back on track.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    I ate over 5000 calories on my last birthday.
    Big double meat subway, chocolate, crisps, 3 course pub meal etc.
    However, I kept my -1000 calorie deficit by burning 6000 calories with a 12k run and 80k cycle ride :).
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    and yep, WHOOP IT UP>
    i will drink some whiskey for ya!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    as probably already mentioned - moderation and please enjoy what you do eat with out remorse!:heart: