HELP I CANNOT STOP EATING ICE CREAM!

Options
13»

Replies

• Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I guess people didn't read the expensive BUDGET part because reading is hard.

Bananas are 19 cents a piece at Trader Joe's which works out less per lb than most places.

thats what i was thinking, bananas are great i haven't brought any in a while as i like them pretty much green haha!
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options
    Stop bringing money to work. No money, no ice cream (if you need money for transt/parking bring exactly that amount). I used to work right beside a Tim Hortons. I rarely brought money or my bank card with me, as it was too easy to justify a pre-work snack.

That's also a great idea thank you
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options
    Buy yogurt (regular or greek) and freeze them. It tastes pretty good and satisfies cravings. You'll have to be at home though..
    yes iv done this with chobani and it is aaamazing!
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options
    sorry, I should of been a little bit more clear with what my problem really was, Its the HABIT i want to break and the spending of MONEY on unnecessary things like ice cream when i really don't need it and its really no that good for me (even if it does fit into my day)
    thank you to the people that actually took the time to read it without making sarcastic comments and thank you for your suggestions i will be giving them all a go till i figure it out :flowerforyou:
  • sarahisfocused
    sarahisfocused Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    100 calories for some ICE CREAM??? girllll, give me the address of this establishment, please. lol. That's not a lot of calories at all. I suppose you can pretend it's crap on a stick or perhaps, just avoid it like a plaque at all costs. It doesn't seem too bad for you though. ..
  • IliN82
    IliN82 Posts: 108
    Options
    Sorry can't help ya. I'm not gonna stop eating mine. No good reason too =)

THIS!!!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Eat a piece of fruit instead. I fully support eating it if it fits into your calories, but you sound like me with candy bars. Every day after lunch I HAD to have one. It's better to be able to break the cycle so you aren't dependent on an ice cream bar.
  • TLCorsini
    TLCorsini Posts: 78
    Options
    Make your own!! There are so many recipes on Pinterest for healthier ice creams without needing a ice cream maker!! One of my favorites is

4 bananas
    splash of soy milk
    spoonfull of peanut butter
    * you can add a little coco power and sweetner if you want
    Blend it up and put it in the freezer for a few hours and enjoy!!
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options

THIS!!!!!

QUOTE:

Wasn't trying to stop anyone from doing anything, Like i have said more than once. its the habit and the money that is bothering me.

Please read above
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options
    Eat a piece of fruit instead. I fully support eating it if it fits into your calories, but you sound like me with candy bars. Every day after lunch I HAD to have one. It's better to be able to break the cycle so you aren't dependent on an ice cream bar.

Yeah i have been trying that or a can of coke zero, im all for eating it too but i want to break the habit
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options
    100 calories for some ICE CREAM??? girllll, give me the address of this establishment, please. lol. That's not a lot of calories at all. I suppose you can pretend it's crap on a stick or perhaps, just avoid it like a plaque at all costs. It doesn't seem too bad for you though. ..

No it not alot at all i dont have a problem with that part, its the habit that i want to break and the spending of money when i dont need to!
  • crops2dawn
    crops2dawn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    $2.00 a day!!! Just on you!!!! I say......GO FOR IT...you deserve it! You are working hard on this new journey and deserve something....and really, its only 2 bucks!!! It could be so much worse...Now I off to get me some skinny cow ice cream, I have it every night, and I LOVE it!!!
  • Hirsty128
    Hirsty128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love that Idea.lol