1 YEAR PROGRESS! FROM THE 300'S TO THE 100'S! PIC HEAVY

Options

Replies

• LozzieWebb
    LozzieWebb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh.My.Goodness! What an inspiration you are! You've done a fantastic job - I hope you are VERY proud of yourself :smile: - you certainly deserve to be!

You've given me hope that I too will be able to get down into the 100s. I started at 306 on 14th January 13 - so a very long way to go - but you've shown me it is possible. Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • dkhock1
    dkhock1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow....saw a friend comment on this and had to go peek. Awesome!!! You have so much to be proud of and such a healthy change for you and your family.....again, just awesome, and so pretty!!!
  • rachelmurphy1979
    rachelmurphy1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow what a gorgeous girl!!!
  • rrmarlnee
    Options
    You are a beautiful young lady with so much to look forward to.......keep up the good work!
  • Angie2822
    Angie2822 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, that's an amazing transformation in one year. Thanks for sharing your story, it's inspirational. Also thought I would add you have a very beautiful family. Congrats.
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing! I started right about where you did (306). I still have a long way to go, but stories like yours give me hope!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great work so far! You have done really well. Keep it up!
  • tamrod2
    tamrod2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Thank you for putting yourself out there. My goal is to do the same thing a year from now.
  • swamiayyappa
    Options
    fantastic !!!!!!!!!
    you look so beautiful dear !!!!!!!!!!
  • kristinaw1967
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats to you!
  • 33clb
    33clb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the good work.
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    just WOW! amazing!
  • deniseN1
    deniseN1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Stephanie,
    First and foremost, you are awesome and you have done an excellent hard job.
    Personally, I can't get pass the breads in the morning and the sweet cinnamon cupcakes, I weigh 220lb and lost 15 last year but back up to 220. I feel weak and depressed but I am also 59 years old. Going to start over again though you have inspired me
    thank you any suggestions?
  • eli_802
    eli_802 Posts: 60
    Options
    WOW, you are such an inspiration! clearly your body looks really different, but look at the difference in your FACE! you look amazing, great job, and good luck with those last 50 lbs!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    what a gift to your son. You have a beautiful family, you should be so proud of yourself xxx
  • moby_chick
    moby_chick Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    O.M.G. What a job you've done! You look gorgeous. Losing all that weight must be making such a difference in your life, healthwise and just managing everyday things. I hope your health problems have come right now.
  • Qafroggal
    Qafroggal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So amazing!!! Congrats on getting to onderland!
  • Strangegirlz
    Strangegirlz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you should be so proud
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look great!!!!!
  • Sarabara19
    Options
    Nice work outta you!!! You are a true inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!