Awesome!!! Congrats on all you have accomplished!!! :flowerforyou:
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    *wolf whistles*
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's a complete transformation!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Great job! I love your son...he is a cutie!!
  • carjohnson2
    Options
    You're beautiful.
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Great work!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and your son is adorable! Good job!
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    WOW! I'da never guessed all of those pictures were of the same person. You, and those two guys in your life, have to be bursting with pride.You don't look like 199 pounds, so you obviously carry it well. Be sure to post pics when you get to goal. I, and probably everyone else, would love to see them.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful story; and your son is a cutie :happy:
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!!! You look Amazing!!!! Way to go!!! I bet your little one and man are very proud of you!!!! :)
  • YummiiGoddess
    Options
    Oh wow that's very inspiring. You look great. :)
  • fitmusiclifeviola
    Options
    When I saw your 'after' pics (first off, I knew right away which one's they were!) and I gasped! & said wow out loud. You are beautiful. And your son is too, all the best to your family!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow, you look fantastic. You also do not look like you are 199 lbs. I'm short too, only 5 feet tall. My starting weight was 209 when I started this at the beginning of June, the highest I've ever been, it's the same weight I was when I delivered my son...15 years ago! and now I am 194. You look way thinner than me though so either your weight is more evenly distributed than mine is or you have a whole lot of muscle. You definately do not look your weight I woul guess between 150 and 160. Great job, you should be proud of yourself. I'm always looking for supportive friends if you'd like to add me.
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That is re-damn-diculous!! You look outstanding! Congrats!
  • ixa73
    ixa73 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations you have lost so much! Good luck with final push - you'll have an amazing body to go with your pretty features.
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    wow, you've done so well, i hope you have been patting yourself on the back!! great results :)
  • nadiaaap1
    nadiaaap1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations on ur amazing weight loss journey remember never give up and nothing is impossible. :) I was like you almost I weighted at my heaviest 217 at age 12 and now iam 153 lbs I was 138 at my smallest but I let go of the diet and I gained. Some weight back
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    So inspiring....... You look amazing. Well done on your journey. I can totally relate having a son myself and starting at 288 lbs. Look forward to joining you in ONEderland :flowerforyou:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results, well done, and your son is adorable!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!