Sadly, it doesn't matter what I do to my body, I'll always be ****-ugly :-(
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    mila kunis....she has a small frame like me...mine is just hiding still
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have always thought Beth Pheonix (wwe Diva) had a rocking body. Even when she was body building to be the glamazon, she still had curves. I find Nattie Neidhard too big for what I find attractive , but I love her body confindence. I like Maryse who some of the guys may have seen in playboy. Not so much her breasts (too big jmo) but her curves. She hasn't even gotten too thin.

I like all the girls on Jillian Michaels kickbox quickfix dvd, including Jillian. They all look so damn healthy.

I wanna be healthy, fit, lose a bit more my muffin top and look good in t-shirts. The best version of me.
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    Sadly, it doesn't matter what I do to my body, I'll always be ****-ugly :-(

Then what is your purpose for being here? I am, by far, not happy with the way my body looks and never have been. It is indeed hard to believe that I ever will be, but regardless, I refuse to give in. I WILL get there. You have to believe that you can do it. Our thoughts are self-fulfilling prophesies. If you think that you will always be ugly, you likely will be. And, just for the record, despite the fact that you don't have a picture of yourself up, I guarantee you that you are not "****-ugly"!!!! We all have something in us that is beautiful. Sometimes it's real hard to see in ourselves, but it is indeed there!
  • DedeeMarie
    DedeeMarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    J Lo!!!

kbu6o2.jpg

Yes, Jennifer Lopez or Beyonce because I would never want to loose my curves :)
  • tejasmh87
    tejasmh87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    DANNI ALLENS!!! Biggest Loser winner from season 14 :) She's my inspiration!
  • KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My goal body is that of Erin Stern, IFBB Figure Pro.

For someone a little more mainstream, Jessica Biel or Ronda Rousey (is she considered mainstream?). But then again, that's pretty much how I look in the off-season.
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    Hope Solo
    Jessica Beil
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    BradleyCooper.jpg

Bradley Cooper.
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    BradleyCooper.jpg

Bradley Cooper but with bigger arms
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Nah.

Me +Fit+ Healthy = perfect body. :drinker:
  • Turtlesallthewaydown
    Turtlesallthewaydown Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Love Hewitt. She seems to have a reasonable body type to obtain because she isn't too thin (I can't get 'celebrity' thin) and doesn't go through many extreme changes in weight.

hewitt16n-2-web.jpg
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    MaDonna-Grimes-Photo.jpg

If I was gonna think big I would say madonna grimes but I would be happy with me in my teenage years
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Celebs of my height: Rihanna (she's smoking hot now!), Jennifer Lawrence (awesome legs), Candice Swanepoel (though this is if I really can get myself to fix my diet haha)
    Shorter but still inspires me: Miley Cyrus! She looks awesome

ETA: Bambi Northwood Blythe!!
  • mkanak
    mkanak Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lazar Angelov
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Kelsey Byers (Fitness Model)

tumblr_mgfl2uiZYA1rqirhjo1_500.png
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    tyler durden - fight club LOL
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Why do goals have to revolve around looks?
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

They don't have to. But some goals for some people have to do with appearance.
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options

Good point. I definitely focus on health and performance goals more than appearance goals. But ... I definitely do still have appearance goals I would like to meet. That is more of an icing on the cake- make me feel good goal!