Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    Tom Hardy as BANE.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    no one, I just want the fit version of me :3 wanting my body to look like someone elses would be unrealistic.
    sure I look at pics for inspiration but it's not the same. :)
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like the woman that plays Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. I think she is just beautiul! Great body shape, perfect teeth, gorgeous shiny hair. If I were to ever go lesbian, it would be for her. :)
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    ryan reynolds or chris evans
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Ronda Rousey is my new goal body type! What a badass chick she is!

Ronda-Rousey-Hot-Abs_zps128a4b7b.jpg

ronda_rousey3_zpsb184f4d2.jpg

And she looks sick in a dress...

RondaRouseyDressSelfieUFCSexyHotMMA1_zps08ae97ae.jpg
  • FettsLady
    FettsLady Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Knowing I might get some hate for mentioning a celebrity, I'm doing it anyway... *covers head*

I think Jennifer Lawrence looks very healthy. (Yes, I saw The Hunger Games, but I didn't care for it at all. And I haven't seen any of her other movies.) It would be nice to be in that kind of a place where I'm not too heavy, and not too thin. Healthy would be great. (:

I love how Jennifer Lawrence looks. She definitely looks HEALTHY. She has curves and softness where a woman is supposed to and her bones aren't popping out of her skin in weird places.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Barbellerella, a.k.a Amanda!! :heart:

QFT ....and Sarauk2sf....

both of them...either of them...

just yeah....them....

:heart:
  • calisunrise
    calisunrise Posts: 307
    Options
    Candice Swanepoel or Elsa Hosk
  • skincy
    skincy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Jordin Sparks post weight loss. Amazing!

nino-muncc83oz-jordin-sparks-toc.jpg?w=660&h=892

I would agree with you on this! She is younger, but she is about my height and body type. Maybe I got a bigger booty :laugh:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I want Ryan Reynolds body but David Beckham's hair.
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Don Omar dont know if people know him, but I and my wife both would enjoy I could.

Don Omar is all kinds of Sexy.. He lost a lot of weight though cus i remember him when he was a lil bigger but still he was sexy then. :love: yummie
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Morrison from Once Upon a Time. She's buff but not bulky, her thighs are to die for!
  • Firstly, the picture I put up is one I found on My Body Gallery. It's what I "think" I'll get reasonably close too once I get to my goal weight and size. Honestly I've NEVER looked anything like this (or even close to) so I'll be happy getting close haha. She's not a famous person and she's 5ft4" (like me) and my goal weight, also doesn't have much of a waist - just like me... My little sister is the one who got the hourglass figure =(

5ft4and57kg_zps6f4bf833.jpg
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like the woman that plays Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. I think she is just beautiul! Great body shape, perfect teeth, gorgeous shiny hair. If I were to ever go lesbian, it would be for her. :)

She is beautiful! I believe her real life name is Sara Ramirez.
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    Ronda Rousey is my new goal body type! What a badass chick she is!

Ronda-Rousey-Hot-Abs_zps128a4b7b.jpg

ronda_rousey3_zpsb184f4d2.jpg

And she looks sick in a dress...

RondaRouseyDressSelfieUFCSexyHotMMA1_zps08ae97ae.jpg

I LOVE Ronda Rousey!!!!! She is one of my favorite fighters - man or woman. Her grappling and throwing technique is amazing. And She is sooooooooo amazingly hot!
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    The women in the Athleta ads. They are strong, healthy, athletic and super fit. I don't want to be skinny. I don't care what the number says. I just want to be those 4 things....
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    misty-copeland-15.jpg

Misty Copeland