Need friends who need to lose 80 pounds ^^

Options
Nidda_C
Nidda_C Posts: 81 Member
I prefer female friends, because female and male bodies work differently. I need motivation. This is the first time I am using this site, but I am dedicated to change my behavior and reaching my fitness goals.

About me: I'm 23 years old. Live in Canada. Have a lot of hobbies and interests.........don't think anyone will care on this site about them though hehehe. I am currently a university student graduating soon. Need friends for motivation mostly ^^

*Sorry for posting again I tried to edit my original messages title but it wouldn't let me

Replies

• Jen_niferH86
    Options
    I need to loose 80 lbs too! I would love to be your motivation friend
  • rcaruthie
    rcaruthie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too...:)
  • Nidda_C
    Options
    @Jen_niferH86 and @rcaruthie sends you a big virtual hug ^___^ May we all do well!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I have lost 70 pounds so far. I went from 250 to 180 pounds . when I reach my goal total weight loss will be 111 pounds
  • aponia
    aponia Posts: 28
    Options
    Hello! We can be friends! I still need to lose about 80 lbs... my name is Dani~ nice to meet you!
  • ohmynicoley
    ohmynicoley Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have about 90-100 pounds to lose. I am on myfitnesspal everyday.

You can add me if you want. =]
  • Havhope
    Havhope Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on a weight loss journey that started May 2012. So far I am down 54lbs. I have at least another 20- 46 lbs to go. I would love to help encourage you along the way. I know there are days when I still need to be encouraged as well. God is good, and all things are possible with Him!:flowerforyou:
  • Jen_niferH86
    Options
    Good luck everybody! hopefully we can all be an inspiration to each other! :smile:
  • alexis49er
    alexis49er Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose about 80 lbs. total. Down about 7 so far.
    Feel free to add me.
  • GreenEyedLady1
    Options
    i sent you a request. i have about 100 to lose. anyone else can feel free to add me! :)
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 75lbs, but may need to lose more. You are more than welcome to add me! ^-^

ETA: Oh I am on everyday, open diary for friends and I am on day 9 of 30 Day Shred :)
  • Nidda_C
    Options
    The feedback is amazing. Thank you every one!

How long have you been using this site?
  • Telliott1977
    Options
    Same here!. Ive lost 10 so far and I have about 75 to go. By year end, hopefully the goal will be met!
  • Tinapopo
    Tinapopo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30 pounds
  • Piesmom96
    Piesmom96 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me too, you can add me. I'm kinda new, within the last month or so.
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm needing to lose 80 pounds! I'm Paige and I log every day. I've lost 14 pounds so far(: Anyone feel free to add me(:
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than 100- I set my first goal to 10%- I'm half way to that one. Feel free to add me. I've been logging every day for about two months now.
  • IronKitty
    IronKitty Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 80lbs (well I'm down 11) and could always use more friends and motivation!
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    I think I replied to this awhile back but it may of been someone else, yes I need to lose 78 more lbs to my goal weight, I started at 236 back in aug of 2012, my current weigh is 208 I been at this weight for about 1 week
  • grancran
    grancran Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    just signed on to my fittness pal. my son and daughter in law have been doing it for a couple of weeks now. I have been doing my own thing for the past couple of months and have lost 34 pounds but I am in a slump now and need some motivation. I have another 50 pounds to go. reading all your posts on here makes me feel proud of you all, even though i dont know you.I know how hard it can be to loose the weight so i know how hard you all have worked. good job ladies:smile::smile: