Need friends who need to lose 80 pounds ^^

Options

Replies

• sweetncmama
    sweetncmama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I've got a little over 80lbs to go before reaching my goal weight. I'm still new to mfp and always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me we can support each other I'm on everyday :-)
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am new too and have about 95 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend - I log in every day. We can be an encouragement to one another. :)
  • ashlwat
    ashlwat Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I have 60lbs to lose! We can be buddies, and yes, I take this really seriously!
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • lailahmed
    lailahmed Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too guys, any one.

I have about that amount to lose too, and even though I have a personal trainer to motivate me once a week, I still need your support, and we can always share Ideas and exercises on how to reach our desired goals, good luck everyone.
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone this is new to me and I hope you guys can help. I need to lose 100 pounds and some. It's getting hard and discouraging when I've been trying for over 6 months and I seem to keep going up instead of down. I guess you can say I'm just looking for some kind of support and motivation to keep going.
  • Barbdeschner
    Options
    I will join you! I just joined and have to lose at least 80. I am not sure where to start.
  • rissaloses
    rissaloses Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have just over 100 left to lose, for a total of 129. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • nancik1
    nancik1 Posts: 24
    Options
    You can add me, I hit 260 at my highest, down about 13 lbs, goal is to hit 180. Anyone can add me if they want too.
  • fee_lee
    fee_lee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I needed to lose 72 pounds and I am about at my half way point. I could also use some friends for encouragement (we all could I am sure) Feel free to add me!
  • SheShe_13
    SheShe_13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I currently need to lose 100 lbs and would love new friends. We can support each other on our weight loss journey. This is not an easy journey and support helps. Feel free to add me and I look forward to meeting you guys!
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    We can be friends! I still have 50-75 more lb to lose!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Me too, I have lost 30 lbs so far I have 50 to go.. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • motivate40
    motivate40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80, down 9 since Feb 12, 2013
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80lbs and I'm 23 as well.
  • RaineSmith
    Options
    I lost 45 pounds before joining mfp...since then I have lost 7 pounds in the first month for a total of 52 pounds lost...still need to lose 48...so I would appreciate any friends that can keep me motivated!!
  • reppucci12
    Options
    wish you were in florida! I need to lose at least 60 myself
  • hootysgirl1996
    Options
    HI, I'M ON THE SAME BOAT! SO YOU ALL CAN FRIEND ME!
    I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET!
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :smooched: feel free to add me
  • MiaKH
    MiaKH Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 80 pounds too. I was on MFP a lot last year, but lost my motivation and stopped. I'm starting over and hope to push through this time to reach my goal and keep it up. Feel free to add me, encourage me, fuss at me, and any other way that may seem motivational. :smile: