• YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I bet you do! Lol

Hey now... Lol
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I've a thing for men in suits. Which works really well for me considering the profession I'm in. It's got to be a well fitted suit too.

The rest of you can have the firemen. :)

A man is a well fitted suit is a fine thing! Plus they come already prepared with a tie! Lmao
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Men in uniform are still just as likely to be paedophiles/rapists/wife beaters/thieves/a*sholes

Just because they wear a uniform does not make them something special.

You are just as likely to find a `good guy` working in the supermarket/car lot/office

The uniform does NOT make a man!

But if it does it for you then I wish you well :grumble:

WHOA....touched a nerve there :/

Love your labradoodle BTW
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I married a cop and love it.

Of course, he married a cop too, so he better love it as well, lol.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Men in uniform are still just as likely to be paedophiles/rapists/wife beaters/thieves/a*sholes

You are just as likely to find a `good guy` working in the supermarket/car lot/office

Ouch...down girl!

The man sure does make the uniform look good, though...and vice versa...

Sorry you were personally hurt by someone in uniform, but don't judge my prince.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Depends on the uniform. My husband's blue camo uniform? Hot. His dress whites? Not hot. I guess it's seeing so many toddlers in sailor outfits, it has totally ruined that look for me.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I've a thing for men in suits. Which works really well for me considering the profession I'm in. It's got to be a well fitted suit too.

Im a suit woman too. Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love..... :love:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options

WHOA....touched a nerve there :/

Love your labradoodle BTW

Thanks, he is a toy poodle :smile:

Nobody has touched a nerve personally, I worked as a psychologist for many years, and listened to lots of stories from many women about relationships with `men in uniforms`

Plus I had a close friend that had a very upsetting `experience` with a police officer that even made her be a police officer in the hopes that she could do something to change things.

I am trying to say that the clothes do not make the man..I totally understand that a man in uniform looks good
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options

Im a suit woman too. Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love..... :love:

Ryan Gosling is so lovely to look at. His voice puts me off though.

Daniel Craig in a suit *drool*.
  • melindanew
    melindanew Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ooooo yea!!!! im from a military family... all branches and i married a navy man

no one has said a word about the hot police men or sexy firemen!!!! i dated a few back n the day :D

Yeah I sorta did, they are all residing on my friends list Hot Firies, including Mr Sexy up there ^^^^^^ Hot Police, EMT's Navy, Army, Air Force, Nurses, any man in uniform. I've got a great little perv happening :laugh: :laugh:

Melbourne is back of Bourke??? really?

Confess to have not looked at the location, merely the occupation.

I also confess to wandering slowly by the firehouse occaionally. :)
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    I think the man makes the clothes most of the time...Ive seen some pretty fat cops and military guys that have NOT done it for me.. HOWEVER

When my hubby was active duty I loved him in his BDU's and ACU'S. He is also a firefighter.... so... obviously we all know thats a turn on. Now that he works for the DoD his dress uniform is sexy... but i honestly think its more the man underneath it that turns me on ;)

I
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    fire men. sold . dont know why they look so good :]
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    STILL no pics?!

tumblr_ma9bozba3e1r4t7nto1_400.gif

stop wasting the internets.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    My friend just finished his volunteer fire fighter school training. Most stations in our state require all firefighters to also be EMTs. Although, the whole crew just started doing the mustache thing, so...

I almost joined the Marines with my old roommate, but I still have school I want to finish.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    There are not nearly enough men in uniform on this thread. :sad: What's a girl gotta do to get a little eye candy?:grumble:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I Love this!! LOL
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    For what its worth, I got one in my profile. And a better one in my old USBP one once I figure out how to post pics on the threads... D'oh!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Depends on the uniform. My husband's blue camo uniform? Hot. His dress whites? Not hot. I guess it's seeing so many toddlers in sailor outfits, it has totally ruined that look for me.

QFT! I live in Japan and schoolgirls wear sailor uniforms here... It's way too cutesy and I think he looks like Andy Pandy :|

I do dig the camo, though.
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Men in uniform are extremely hot!!

Although some think they are above anyone! and use their status to intimidate
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    is a comparison shopper. has done this comparison shopping as well as blind taste tests. the answer is yes.

MjAxMi0yNDA5YzlkYzY0ZDE4Yzhh_50b0d4aeb7fee.png

^ I love this. :heart: