For girls who are 5 feet tall, what is your weightloss goal?

Options
I'm curious to know what other girls who are 5 feet tall are aiming for as far as a weight loss goal. Mine is back to being 105 and I think its a good goal. I talk to other girls who are aiming for less than 100. I'm curious to know what other girls 5 feet tall are aiming for.

Replies

• heyyoudontgiveup
    heyyoudontgiveup Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was 110 when I was about 21, but before I got pregnant at 28 I was 135. I am now 156, trying to get back to 135 and then see how I feel after that. I think it really depends on your body shape when you're this short.
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 1/4 in
    I am aiming for 125
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" looking at 118, but i have a fairly muscular build. Less than 100 would be bad on me.
  • elfpearl
    elfpearl Posts: 191
    Options
    I'm 5' exactly and am hanging in there at 105...which was my original goal. For awhile I was thinking I wanted to go lower but I'm starting to wonder. Already it is tough finding clothes that fit, it doesn't get smaller than a 0! Part of me wants to be under 100 but at this point I'm not pushing myself too hard to lose the last 5 or 6. I feel good and I look good! What more could you ask for? The hard part is staying where I'm at and not creeping back up there. I'm still trying to find the balance.
  • amandakimbrell5
    amandakimbrell5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 125. I know if I gain or lose 5 pounds, I'm still in the healthy weight range for my height,
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and im going for 127. That should put me around 19-20% bf. C:
  • bafresh
    bafresh Posts: 16
    Options
    Currently at 158
    Goal 135 (and I have no desire to weigh less than that)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    5'0, currently 146lbs looking to get to 128lbs ("normal" BMI). Once i get there i will reconsider. Maybe into the 110's??? its not so much what the scale says as much as how "fit" i am. i want to tone up. Personally, I think below 100lbs is too low, but that's just my opinion.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    i was going to tell you...but you called me fat.
  • Sunlight2013
    Options
    huh?
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am currently 130. My goal is 115-120, but I would be perfectly pleased if I'm 125 and toned with a low bf%. I look sickly and frail at anything 110 and under, even with my tiny frame.
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", I am currently 163 and am aiming for 135. I'll see how I look and feel when I get there.
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and targeting to be between 140-135... I have never been this small but that is my goal! Don't really want to get smaller than that just want to be fit and healthy. I like a little thickness... Lol!
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Started at 205, currently at 162, original goal was 150, new goal is 130 but may be reevaluated. I'd like to be able to bench my own weight someday, but not by weighing 95 pounds even though that would not be miserably underweight by BMI standards. I am one of the few females who can get moderately bulky and I like it. That, and, you know, the DDD's.
  • carmenstorch
    Options
    I am 5' tall and I am at 127 right now from 158 and trying to get down to 115...
  • parkygirl
    parkygirl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 cw 145. (Lost 20 lbs since Jan 1!). My gw is 115-120.

Anything under 110 and my boobs go bye bye...and that is unacceptable.

This is my official new motivation: http://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/19kzd4/21f_8_month_powerlifting_progress/
  • redfern100
    Options
    I started at 211 and am at 196 right now. My goal is 135-140, depending on my BMI. I don't want to get too skinny and lose all my 'junk' :-) Once you have kids, I do think your body changes shape and I'm not sure I would want to be a size '0' again. My first goal is to get to 170 and I'm currently stuck at 196 for the last few weeks. Trying to keep motivated because a single digit pant size would be WONDERFUL to see!!
  • ScarletteS
    Options
    I'm 5'2...trying to get down to my Pre pregnancy weight of 101...not too sure if that's gunna happen though..as my body is not as slender as it use to be.
  • PurposefulPractices
    Options
    I'm almost 5'2" and my 'stretch goal' weight is 115. It has been a lot of years since I've been there, and I've never really been this fit before, so we'll see what happens. But I did just weigh in at 119 (my 'target goal' was 120).
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1/2" but i've never been a small girl...I'm@160 now (was 150 last yr before baby) but would love to be around 140. :)