I think I just got bullied on MFP! :(

Options

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    dBNKQ_zpsc08522b3.gif

You and me both. And she told me that corsage you bought me was ugly.

I'm just going to keep enjoying this.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Don't worry someone will be along shortly to link to a few blogs, some anecdotal evidence and random youtube videos to support your decision.

DON'T you listen to those haterz - you know what you have to do to loose, you go for it.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    its ok, just ignore her and stick to eating under 1000 cals while working out for 3 hours per day, and you'll be FINE!!!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    How dare she? How bladdie dare she? Have you reported her for bullying? :laugh: :laugh:
  • cortana01
    cortana01 Posts: 55
    Options
    LOL :laugh:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    How dare she? How bladdie dare she? Have you reported her for bullying? :laugh: :laugh:

not yet. still too busy complaining on Facebook and Twitter about this unforgivable offense.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. That's awful. Please don't tell me she also knew the difference between lose and loose and used them correctly in sentences. If she did that's definitely bullying and you should report her immediately.

Someone as special as you shouldn't have to put up with all this science and facts and crap.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    Oh dear. That's awful. Please don't tell me she also knew the difference between lose and loose and used them correctly in sentences. If she did that's definitely bullying and you should report her immediately.

Someone as special as you shouldn't have to put up with all this science and facts and crap.

inorite?
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

well, i don't know who she thinks she is, but the last thing i want when i ask a question on this site is a logical, accurate, scientifically valid answer.

i just want to be patted on my head and told how special i am. i am so tired of these bullies. this site would be so much better if nobody tried to help anybody. i just want unconditional support. i wish these bullies would take their fancy book lernin' somewhere else... :grumble:

who do these people think they are?! i am this close (holding up fingers very close together) to rage quitting!

I agree O.P. I've seen this "posse" running around this site. Giving sound logical advice. I say report every time you run across this "posse". This can't and shouldn't be tolerated.
  • kittensulk
    Options
    Dont pay any attention to them. They are sitting behind a computer being nasty instead of being helpful. You sound to me like you are winning. Keep being a winner and stay special.
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    imagine my surprise when i posted a thread asking a question and somebody on MFP had the nerve to answer it for me. not only did she answer it, but she patiently explained her answer and even pointed me towards peer-reviewed scientific publications to back up her explanation. it turns out, she's one of a handful of people on this site who have assigned themselves the task of spending countless hours helping many hundreds (or thousands) of people set their macros or get started with weight training or break their plateau. she doesn't even ask anything in return. can you imagine? the nerve of her! :angry:

well, i don't know who she thinks she is, but the last thing i want when i ask a question on this site is a logical, accurate, scientifically valid answer.

i just want to be patted on my head and told how special i am. i am so tired of these bullies. this site would be so much better if nobody tried to help anybody. i just want unconditional support. i wish these bullies would take their fancy book lernin' somewhere else... :grumble:

who do these people think they are?! i am this close (holding up fingers very close together) to rage quitting!

*pats head*

There there lovely, just go and do a cleanse, it will make you feel better.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    imagine my surprise when i posted a thread asking a question and somebody on MFP had the nerve to answer it for me. not only did she answer it, but she patiently explained her answer and even pointed me towards peer-reviewed scientific publications to back up her explanation. it turns out, she's one of a handful of people on this site who have assigned themselves the task of spending countless hours helping many hundreds (or thousands) of people set their macros or get started with weight training or break their plateau. she doesn't even ask anything in return. can you imagine? the nerve of her! :angry:

*pats head*

why can't everyone on MFP be like you? :flowerforyou:

which cleanse do you recommend?
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    How rude! I agree, report her. Someone as stunning as you shouldn´t put up with that. Logic... Pfft! :noway:
  • adamalle
    adamalle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That's ridiculous, doesn't she realise we're all as individual as a snowflake?!
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options

I think we all know that cleanses are nonsense - the only real way to lose is the HCG diet. And don't let those bullies try using "science" to tell you it won't work. Science is nothing but theories anyway.

ETA: Your "inspirations" in your profile crack me the F up.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

I think we all know that cleanses are nonsense - the only real way to lose is the HCG diet. And don't let those bullies try using "science" to tell you it won't work. Science is nothing but theories anyway.

no, no, no, tape worm diet....
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    dBNKQ_zpsc08522b3.gif

Oh, wow, I just totally got distracted there :happy:
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options

*pats head*

Beef Madras usually does the job for me.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

no, no, no, tape worm diet....

No thank you. I prefer Science Diet.

sciencediet_zps4fabde4e.jpg
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

*pats head*

Beef Madras usually does the job for me.

so you don't suggest the coffee detox enema?

darn it. i guess i'd better pull that funnel out of my butt. :grumble: