I think I just got bullied on MFP! :(

Options

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    imagine my surprise when i posted a thread asking a question and somebody on MFP had the nerve to answer it for me. not only did she answer it, but she patiently explained her answer and even pointed me towards peer-reviewed scientific publications to back up her explanation. it turns out, she's one of a handful of people on this site who have assigned themselves the task of spending countless hours helping many hundreds (or thousands) of people set their macros or get started with weight training or break their plateau. she doesn't even ask anything in return. can you imagine? the nerve of her! :angry:

well, i don't know who she thinks she is, but the last thing i want when i ask a question on this site is a logical, accurate, scientifically valid answer.

i just want to be patted on my head and told how special i am. i am so tired of these bullies. this site would be so much better if nobody tried to help anybody. i just want unconditional support. i wish these bullies would take their fancy book lernin' somewhere else... :grumble:

who do these people think they are?! i am this close (holding up fingers very close together) to rage quitting!

*pats head*

There there lovely, just go and do a cleanse, it will make you feel better.

why can't everyone on MFP be like you? :flowerforyou:

which cleanse do you recommend?

I heard the unicorn urine cleanse is really good

unicorn urine contains all the vitamins and minerals you could ever possibly want and has magical properties to make your liver flush out all the vague, unspecified toxins that your body has accumulated over the years. And it's the elixir of eternal youth so you'll live forever.

Yours for only 69.99 + postage and packing per month...

you will recieve containers of unicorn urine which are your months supply, plus a measuring cup, which is how much you drink of it each day. You are allowed to eat one other meal each day, but it's not allowed to contain any foods that caveman didn't eat. A list is provided which is based on the company's researchers viewing of every Flintstones and Captain Caveman episode there ever was, and no references whatsoever to any peer reviewed journals of palaeoanthropology at all, ever, not even a mere glance at a 1st year university textbook on the subject. You can purchase brontosaurus burgers from our company at 29.99 for a pack of four, to accompany your unicorn urine cleanse.

Get the special discount package for the very low price of 150.00 per month, including 2 boxes of brontosaurus burgers and your month's supply of unicorn urine. Order now, while stocks last! And be happy as the pounds of fat just melt away.
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    Everybody knows that a "eat-just-one-thing"-diet is the only thing that works. And only 800 cal´s a day. Science... The arrogance of some people continues to shock me.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    cat-bully_large.gif
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    There, there. It's okay big guy.
    tumblr_lzg1feKpxj1r1hripo1_500.gif
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    its ok, just ignore her and stick to eating under 1000 cals while working out for 3 hours per day, and you'll be FINE!!!
    What???? You mean this won't work for me??? I'm crushed.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    dBNKQ_zpsc08522b3.gif

Oh, wow, I just totally got distracted there :happy:

I really wish there was a gif of the whole commercial. I love those abs. *Ads*, I meant ads.
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options

well, i don't know who she thinks she is, but the last thing i want when i ask a question on this site is a logical, accurate, scientifically valid answer.

i just want to be patted on my head and told how special i am. i am so tired of these bullies. this site would be so much better if nobody tried to help anybody. i just want unconditional support. i wish these bullies would take their fancy book lernin' somewhere else... :grumble:

who do these people think they are?! i am this close (holding up fingers very close together) to rage quitting!

I agree O.P. I've seen this "posse" running around this site. Giving sound logical advice. I say report every time you run across this "posse". This can't and shouldn't be tolerated.

I think its a cult or something, don't worry! Your amazing! We love you! OMG you look so good! Your fantastic!
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    dBNKQ_zpsc08522b3.gif

Oh, wow, I just totally got distracted there :happy:

I really wish there was a gif of the whole commercial. I love those abs. *Ads*, I meant ads.

21184392166.gif
    tumblr_mi34yt1EdZ1qbwxogo4_250.gif
    tumblr_mi34yt1EdZ1qbwxogo2_250.gif
    tumblr_mi34yt1EdZ1qbwxogo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mi34yt1EdZ1qbwxogo3_250.gif
  • Imigen04
    Imigen04 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bump lmao
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Hahaha.

'JUST SHUT UP AND TELL ME I'M PRETTY!!' :sad: :explode: :grumble:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

21184392166.gif

Hmm that's not quite the same is it? Still awesome though :laugh:
  • JenniferMary_9169
    Options
    Nothing to add, but want this thread in my newsfeed.
    *bump*

:flowerforyou: me too
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    There there.... There there.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    the *kitten*.:noway:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    " assigned themselves the task "

^^ lol ! There are definitely a few members who work the forum 24 /7
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: LOL!!!!
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options

21184392166.gif

Hmm that's not quite the same is it? Still awesome though :laugh:

Nope, not quite... but I may rage quit too if I don't get those monster abs!
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Rude! Just rude! Report this person immediately!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Not sure why dangerous psychopaths like her are even allowed on the internet, going around and spreading *shudder* peer reviewed scientific literature and so on. It's not only morally bankrupt, it leads to other perverted acts. Like women lifting heavy and possibly dancing.