Newbie -- needing friends who have 100+ to lose

Options
13»

Replies

• MSP107
    MSP107 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling of having a lot to lose. I have about 100 to lose. One thing I do is break that up into mini goals. I have almost hit my first mini goal of 10 pounds......Friend me I need support too!!
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you can do it!
  • SaMiE2013DiEtINg
    SaMiE2013DiEtINg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    helloo i have 100lbs to lose anybody feel free to add me iv lost 24lbs so far i log every day :) x
  • sarah0709
    sarah0709 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I still have around 110 to lose , anyone can add me I'm one here every day and try to post comments as much as poss xx
  • brandi1479
    Options
    Hi! I'm also in the same boat. I lost 140lbs with WW but sort of lost steam on it so switched over to here. I've lost 5lbs so far with mfp but still want to lose at least 100lbs more. I'd definitely love more friends to encourage and to encourage me. It's always easier to do this with other people. :)
  • gaynorv
    gaynorv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm down to 95 to lose from 115 pls add me as a friend I'm on day 80 : )
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I started out at 282 lbs and have lost about 20 lbs...but, I still have about 127 lbs to lose! I just started here myself, so anyone here can feel free to add me, as well.
  • lel_fred
    lel_fred Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I also have 100lb+ to lose. Only joined today and will be starting tomorrow. Feel free to add me :)