Im 23 and looking for people around my own age for support

Options

Replies

• joele_11
    joele_11 Posts: 10
    Options
    22 with 25 pounds to lose! Friend request sent and anyone else can feel free to add me! :)
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! (21 outside of MFP)

anyone can add me if they'd like!
  • shar_ali
    shar_ali Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • tamera0410
    tamera0410 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I have already lost 10-15 lbs.
    I haven't really used MFP at all during
    that process but I only have about 10 lbs
    left to go.
  • darcyrose_texas
    Options
    18! It would be awesome to have people in my own age group to support!
  • cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 :) feel free to add me !!!!!
  • hillaryfra
    Options
    Hey! I am turning 24 on Saturday and am getting my butt into gear. Recently stepped on the scale and let's just say I was not impressed!! I need some support and am happy to provide some also! Good luck!!
  • Ibystron
    Ibystron Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    I'm 23 and a senior university student in Ontario/Alberta (I seem to be moving back and forth a lot). I'm hoping to lose 30 lbs in total. This seems huge to me but I know it's minor in comparison to others on this site. Either way, doesn't matter the size of our goal we all have one and we all need support. Feel free to add me for positive encouragement :)

-IB
  • lbdc05
    lbdc05 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 23! :glasses:
  • lizbus1017
    Options
    Hi I'm 22 and am just starting out with MFP. I have tried so many others things and nothing seems to work. What I feel I am missing is motivation and people who understand what I am going through. Feel free to send any friend requests if you would lie to support each other through this journey. Thanks!
  • SpinCyn
    SpinCyn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow! I must say as a twenty nine year old I find this deeply offensive. Just because I go to bed early and my metabolism has slowed down doesn't mean I don't fanicy support and by golly it sure as chips doesn't mean I can't give support as well.

she literally said: any support is good. so calm your horses grand pa
  • kindinicia
    kindinicia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 23, and first day on MFP will add you

CW 152
    GW 135
  • lheyens
    lheyens Posts: 62
    Options
    Hey, I'm going to add some of you guys too!
    All I would mean by looking for people my own age is that I can't really relate to the 'Mum of 2 who has put on weight in their 30s'...
    I've always been overweight for as long as I can remember... :(
    Nice to see you all here.

hahaha yet im young and a mom whos put on baby weight... *sigh* where do I fit?!?!? haha
    Its all good thought i dont care much :) i fit with anyone, the gym is my true lover.
    feel free too add me
  • eli_802
    eli_802 Posts: 60
    Options
    hi hiii. turning 22 in july. anyone in this thread is welcome to add me :) its quite a journey but together we can make it!
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    I am 22. Not sure if I am too young or not! :laugh:
    Anyone feel free to add me.
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. I'm looking for the people around the same age! add me if you'd like. I have a lot more weight to lose
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    27 year old med student - always like adding people around my age as well, feel free to add
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 20 and I have another 30 odd pounds to lose :) feel free to add me :) xx
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    24. feel free to add me.
  • misspayne88
    Options
    Hi - I'm 24 and trying to lose my baby weight! Just joined this site and currently have one friend (lol!!) so please feel free to add me, would be nice to have a few more people to chat to on here :) x