Easiest way YOU stay under your calorie goals...

Options
13»

Replies

• MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    A few things
    1. Prelog- I bring all those items to work so I know what I can/cant eat. It also helps with dinner so I don't go and shove something in my mouth and find I'm way over.
    2. Snack! (goes with my pre-log)
    3. Leave open calories for a night snack. I always snack....
  • PandaBandit19
    Options
    I recently started cooking vegetables with a hint of butter and pepper. Has helped me fill up on lower calories.
  • smbsilva
    smbsilva Posts: 9
    Options
    pre-planning, prepping and measuring portion sizes.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I don't concern myself as much with my "daily" goal as I do with my "weekly" goal. For instance, if I go over my goal on Monday, I simply reduce a little over the rest of the week to make my "average" beneath my goal.
  • prioritizinghealth
    prioritizinghealth Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    planning, and staying away from sodas/high sugared fruit juices, etc! I used to drink either a really sugary juice or a glass of pop when I came home from school, not anymore. :) now I put some fruit in a pitcher of water! much healthier, makes me feel awesome about myself to be honest HAHA
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Planning ahead. Making sure the majority of my plate is filled with vegetables, protein second, starch third.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    spread out meals, eat later and dont eat anything after 7pm. lots of water
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    More vegetables, less starches and not drinking my calories (unless there is alcohol in there, that's one exception I occasionally make :drinker: )
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    pre-planning my meals
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    not drinking my calories :drinker:
    What??? But even doctors say a glass of wine is good for you!!

and my friends tell me i'm much wittier and a better dancer with 2 or 3 glasses!!!
  • motoole19
    motoole19 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Definitely pre-planning. I don't log everything the day before, but always check something before I eat it. Also make sure to get some exercise everyday.