This is what 6 months of dedication looks like

Options

Replies

• kerri55345
    kerri55345 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can tell you are dedicated to not only good healthy foods but to exercise. You look healthy and toned! Your hard work and dedication is certainly paying off. Great work!!!
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    You look great and are an inspiration to me starting out. Thank you! Great smile and positive energy
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You can tell you are dedicated to not only good healthy foods but to exercise. You look healthy and toned! Your hard work and dedication is certainly paying off. Great work!!!

I appreciate that, Kerri. Thanks for the add!
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good job!
  • charlykay2
    charlykay2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look like you feel FANTASTIC....it's all about how we feel about ourselves....right?
  • emmiller23
    Options
    Bump. Everytime I am feeling discouraged I am going to look at your pictures of progress. Great work!
  • heidi_stewart
    Options
    wow! great job!!! :)
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • markdavy1982
    markdavy1982 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great story, your an inspiration to us all.
  • David___D
    David___D Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story, inspirational journey and great dedication.
    You could probably have left the words out as the pictures are clear enough to show the work you have put in.

Well done and congratulations!
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    you're incredibly cute. great job on all your hard work and dedication!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look amazing lady!! :)
  • junebaby21
    Options
    Bump. Everytime I am feeling discouraged I am going to look at your pictures of progress. Great work!

Appreciated so much!!!!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Such an inspiring story. Thank you!
  • BlairW_13
    BlairW_13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job and such an inspiration! :D
  • junebaby21
    Options
    Ah! You are beautiful and amazing! What fantastic progress in 6 months! :drinker:

So happy for you, we sound very alike in that I have never been depressed or super self conscious but looking back to now I'm like what?!!? LOL

Don't know how you aren't in healthy BMI, but 7 pounds if you want it you'll get there but YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!! Congrats and so glad that's we've become mfp pals!

Hugs! :smile:

I'm so grateful for great MFP friends like you! Thanks for responding, love.
  • hardys0228
    hardys0228 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Your journey is very motivating! You worked real hard and the results show in your photos. I'm only on my 3rd week, and it seems like I have forever to go. I have, however, already lost 10 pounds during my first 2 weeks, with about 54 pounds to go to ready my first goal weight. Thanks again and blessings!
  • junebaby21
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Your journey is very motivating! You worked real hard and the results show in your photos. I'm only on my 3rd week, and it seems like I have forever to go. I have, however, already lost 10 pounds during my first 2 weeks, with about 54 pounds to go to ready my first goal weight. Thanks again and blessings!

Wow, 10 lbs in 2 weeks is incredible! Be smart and healthy in your journey so it is sustainable. It doesn't happen overnight, but everyday contributes to your end result. You got this!!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome, AND you know how to dress. Winner
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    WOW..

Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!