Options

Replies

• Butterfly8726
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Well done! :)
  • bowhuntr09
    bowhuntr09 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! I would have guessed you were in your mid/late thirties in your starting pics, now you look like early twenties. Way to go!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! How tall are you? I'd love to look like you at 163!

I am 5'6". Thanks for reading my message board post!
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! a total inspiration :)
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow how inspiring you are! I love reading everyones success stories....keeps me motivated ;)

Just curious...how many cals did you eat & did you eat back exercise cals? Soo many different opinions on that...just want to see what worked for you...cuz I'm in the same starting point as you & wanting the same result :happy:
  • junebaby21
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow how inspiring you are! I love reading everyones success stories....keeps me motivated ;)

Just curious...how many cals did you eat & did you eat back exercise cals? Soo many different opinions on that...just want to see what worked for you...cuz I'm in the same starting point as you & wanting the same result :happy:

When I started, I followed what MFP suggested: around 1200 calories. I wasn't burning a lot, so if I was eating my calories back it wasn't much. Once I hit my first plateau, I upped my calories to around 1500 and started losing again. Now I switch my meals between 1600-2100 every few weeks. I also do a variety of workouts and classes, so what I eat depends on how intense my workout will be. I am getting to the point where I understand what my body needs.
  • nannyal
    nannyal Posts: 50
    Options
    Thanks for posting your photos, they are very inspiring. Great job well done.
  • ukheather
    ukheather Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

When I started, I followed what MFP suggested: around 1200 calories. I wasn't burning a lot, so if I was eating my calories back it wasn't much. Once I hit my first plateau, I upped my calories to around 1500 and started losing again. Now I switch my meals between 1600-2100 every few weeks. I also do a variety of workouts and classes, so what I eat depends on how intense my workout will be. I am getting to the point where I understand what my body needs.
    Thank you! That helps! =):happy:
  • ladybuggprincess99
    ladybuggprincess99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Me too! SOOO CUTE! :)
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    You were attractive before If I might say so as a married man you are very attractive now. Congratulations.
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Yours is a very similar story to my own, so I know how hard you've worked for those 35lbs!
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for sharing. Your story is so amazing because it is so "normal" - I think many of us are in the same place you were 6 months ago! I'm so happy to hear success is possible. I've been trying with working out only, eating pretty much what I want, for the last 6 months. It was NOT working, so I joined MFP. Stories like yours inspire me. Stories from people like you let me know I'm not alone. And girl, you are smokin' hot, so be proud!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • junebaby21
    Options
    Wow, thank you for sharing. Your story is so amazing because it is so "normal" - I think many of us are in the same place you were 6 months ago! I'm so happy to hear success is possible. I've been trying with working out only, eating pretty much what I want, for the last 6 months. It was NOT working, so I joined MFP. Stories like yours inspire me. Stories from people like you let me know I'm not alone. And girl, you are smokin' hot, so be proud!

Thank you! I found MFP to be very educational. I feel I was never properly educated on eating. I knew what healthy foods were, but I didn't realize the impact they have. I also know how to balance "naughty" foods with healthy ones. And, when in doubt, torch the crap out of the fat and sugar at the gym. Gotta hit it hard!!!!
  • aartipatelpranav
    Options
    WOW...You look amazing...you inspire me totally!
  • sarah0709
    sarah0709 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Thank you! I found MFP to be very educational. I feel I was never properly educated on eating. I knew what healthy foods were, but I didn't realize the impact they have. I also know how to balance "naughty" foods with healthy ones. And, when in doubt, torch the crap out of the fat and sugar at the gym. Gotta hit it hard!!!!

Agree with what you both have said, it is a normal story that most of us have been through. You look amazing can only hope I get to where you are one day!
  • junebaby21
    Options
    WOW...You look amazing...you inspire me totally!

Thanks, looks like you are on your way!!
  • junebaby21
    Options
    You look fabulous...but better than that, your attitude is what inspires! Way to go!

I really appreciate your comment!
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Frigging amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!