Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A little bit of a brag here....

So it's spring break week, the family has been doing a stay-cation. And yesterday we went to a state park, Petit Jean State Park, AR, if you get a chance go.... it is incredibly beautiful....

So, this particular park is on top of a mountain plateau. It has tons of hiking trails, easy-difficult, caves with pictographs, rock climbing, waterfalls... great place to get outdoors. Yesterday we hiked Cedar Falls, and the first half of the 1.25 mile hike is nothing but switchbacks, straight down. So, a quarter of the way back, my teenage sons and husband start ganging up on the mommy. Not cool. So the oldest son mouths off that 'yeah, we'll probably beat you to the top'. I thought to myself, "Really?! Eat my dust suckers!!!" and nearly ran (fast walked because it's rocky and you'll bust your butt if you run) all the way back up. In 20 MINUTES!. No stopping except to let other hikers cross the bridge. Sure, I was breathing a little hard and sweating, but I beat them by at least 20 minutes.

Suck on that kids! Fifty year old Mommy just kicked your *kitten*!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!