Who works from home?

Options
13»

Replies

• deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I work from home and have created a schedule. I workout first thing in the morning and plan my meals. I stay busy the majority of the day so it helps keep me out of the kitchen. I notice the days I stray away from my schedule, I start grazing into the kitchen.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I've worked from home for about 10 years now; software development (mostly games)

I find it easier to eat healthy at home because I can actually prepare a lunch whereas when I'm in an office or travelling I tend to end up in sandwich shops or eating in pubs with colleagues.

The one thing I do is have a clear barrier between work time and 'home time' - so I walk my dog immediately before work and immediately after and that is my transition time from 'work head' to 'relaxation head'.
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    I work from home and am up every morning at 5am to get my workouts in. I rarely wear lounge clothes because I find it makes me a bit more lazy, so even tossing on a pair of jeans and some foundation makes me more motivated and less sluggish. I love that if I have some free time, I can pop in a quick 20 minute DVD workout, unlike someone who works in an office setting and such. I do need to stay out if the kitchen...easy access can be dangerous, but I've gotten to the point where I don't keep "bad" stuff around, so I'm less likely to overindulge during the work day.