Busty Canadians: where do you get your bikinis??

Options
2»

Replies

• leotardbanshee
    leotardbanshee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bravissimo.com its an English company but they carry amazing brands for busty women! Thought I was a 34 dd forever. Went to England got a fitting ( they just look at you in your bra and bring you some that fit. Its fabulous!) Found out I'm a 30ff! I would pay the shipping and currency conversion to buy from them its worth it :)
  • amanda_danielle18
    amanda_danielle18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Have you tried winners? I bought an adorable full piece there 2 years ago, that fit my breast perfectly! I'm a 40E, so I feel your friggin pain!

That's a huge reason why I wanna lose weight, the world doesn't accommodate for busty women.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    While my band size is not as small as yours (never got below a 36), I do need an E, sometimes an F for cup, depending on what the style is.

I have bought bikini's from Swim Co. Great service, a little pricey, but, just get the top there and do a mix-n-match bottom from another store (Wal-mart).

I've also really lucked out buying bras online from Fredericks of Hollywood (they might have swimwear too, I can't rememember). Shipping was no hassle, prices were great, and I loved that I didn't have to settle for something frumpy because I needed a larger cup size. They have everything from X-Rated to everyday Cotton.
  • amanda_danielle18
    amanda_danielle18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    OP - you may have to search for small, independent stores here in Canada. I know there are a few in Montreal, not sure about Moncton. (Do you get to Halifax much?). The chains in Canada just don't seem to carry much outside of what they sell the most of.

I agree - La Senza is crap. (They also vanity size, so a C cup there is a B everywhere else). They *used* to be a good spot.

Wait.. Moncton? Who's from Moncton!? That's where I'm from, hahaha.. I just live in Miramichi now!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    http://www.sublimeswim.com/large-cup-swimwear-dd-e-f-cup/

I'm assuming you call to order? They are in Alberta. It says F cup (so I'm not sure if that would fit, but it's getting closer!!)
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I found the most amazing stuff in Maui at Christmas....36 G...I was so happy....but now it's way too big :(

Anyhow I know that doesn't help you OP, but most specialty bra stores here in Alberta also carry swimwear but ti's not cheap unfortunately.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Best thread title of the month.
    I concur!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'll send any of you Candian girls bikinis if you promise to send me pictures of you in them :) Just sayin'.
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Victorias Secret, La Vie en Rose..anywhere that sells bathing suits in cup sizes.

oops.. missed that part about not suggesting VS.

Unfortunately both of these places only carry up to DD cup :(
  • Erikalynne18
    Options
    Have you tried winners? I bought an adorable full piece there 2 years ago, that fit my breast perfectly! I'm a 40E, so I feel your friggin pain!

That's a huge reason why I wanna lose weight, the world doesn't accommodate for busty women.

I have a small band size so I'm not sure if I could find something there, but I will definately give it a shot! :) thanks for the suggestion!
  • Erikalynne18
    Options
    http://www.sublimeswim.com/large-cup-swimwear-dd-e-f-cup/

I'm assuming you call to order? They are in Alberta. It says F cup (so I'm not sure if that would fit, but it's getting closer!!)

Checking this out now but I can't see a way to place an order online :( maybe I will call to order! :)
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    You could probably look for Ebay stores and change the settings to only show items located in Canada.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    I'll send any of you Candian girls bikinis if you promise to send me pictures of you in them :) Just sayin'.

except you don't live anywhere better then us in terms of finding properly sized bikinis!!!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    2837510_o.gif
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options

****, Id be down for that! Free bikinis in exchange for a picture of me wearing an item Id wear out in public anyways? Score!