• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

ev56ao.gif

win!
  • Wantmy2dollars
    Wantmy2dollars Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Joke threads belong in the Chit Chat section.

Joke threads belong everywhere. It's people who take themselves too seriously that fuel the media driven politically correctness these days. It's almost unbearable. Please stop..... for me.
    I disagree. It's not about political correctness. I'm all for humor, but some people come here for help. They may tend to look in the "General Diet and Weight Loss Help" forum when doing that. I feel for those people that come in here and have to sift through the thread before finding that it is a joke, if they get far enough to realize it before taking some bad advice.

To me it is about as funny as the original poster and everyone that played along wandering into an AA meeting drunk and laughing while saying "I'm an alcoholic and I want help" it comes across as you mocking the people that have a problem and have not figured it out yet, while somehow acting as if you are above them.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    A Master Cleanse should do the trick - should shift any food that is backing up inside.
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    3500 cals a day! Is that all! You need to eat much more than that preferably fried chicken, icecream ect I i could go on but i have an ambulance outside waiting to take me once they have taken the wall out.
  • emma155
    emma155 Posts: 152
    Options
    if you take weight loss to seriously you wont get any where, it will destroy you when you gain 2 lb even though you have eaten in you goal like a robot all week!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options

Joke threads belong everywhere. It's people who take themselves too seriously that fuel the media driven politically correctness these days. It's almost unbearable. Please stop..... for me.

I see Joke threads. All the time. Typed out like regular threads. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're jokes.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Who cares where the tread belongs. The tragedy is how lame the joke is.

True dat.

Though I would say I do care about where the tread belongs. It belongs on the road. There is danger otherwise.

(I acknowledge that your response is most likely applicable to my post as well)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Oh yay, yet another misplaced thread mocking others.:indifferent:
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    ***yawn***
    unoriginal response to an unoriginal and unfunny thread.

The sarcasm calories part was ok, though? I get my validation from this forum, you see.

That I didn't give in to the obvious gambit of misspelling "losing" has to count in my favour, along with the fact that I didn't tell the original poster how much they sucked.

along with the fact that I didn't tell the original poster how much they sucked. Seems I needed to reiterate.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

It's called, "This is How a Forum Works."

"If the machine breaks down, we break down."
    tumblr_lwujew5VGE1qey3gv.gif
  • vikkistarr89
    vikkistarr89 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

oh GOD PLEASE KILL ME NOW
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    we need more information. what are your thetan levels?
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    What a dumb post.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    I take it this isn't true ? ???????????????????????????????????????

darn it :mad:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Don't quit your day job. Comedian is not in your future at all. This joke was a "looser" for sure.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    oh and im 5'4" female.

I do 30 mins of walking and i play on the wii twice a week.

You're too short, you need to grow another 3-4 inches.

Also you need to cut down on working out, you're overtraining. Change it for some sofa sitting.

You should see some changes in the next 10 minutes.

Good luck!
  • justdowhatworks
    Options
    Have you tried a BeachBody coach? You don't have to do this alone, you know....
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    yawn.gif