Any 250lbs + people want to be friends?!!

Options

Replies

• ahlamns
    ahlamns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow,, congrats. I want to be where you are now. I am 250 and want to lose 100 pounds. Can you friend me please and share what you have done. once again way to go!
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Always looking for dedicated supporters...was 250 ,3 weeks ago but down to 238.2 Will i still qualify?? Actually been on MFP for over a year..was doing well then got sidetracked and ended up higher weight than when i first started....but ten years ago i was 366lbs. So it goes to show you, u just never give up..I've learned this time around to look at smaller goals instead of the big picture so i dont get overwhelmed... add me if u like!
  • brandi1479
    Options
    Hi! I'd love some more support on here, I switched over from WW about 6 weeks ago after losing 140lbs with that system. So far have lost 5lbs with MFP. I've lost a bit of steam so could definitely use some friends here that can keep me going. Hopefully I can do the same for some of you. :)
  • Debbisue52
    Debbisue52 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add you. I have 101 lbs to go. I had less to lose....but gained some back. I lost a nice chunk of weight with the help of MFP, slacked off, and gained it back. I was a Weight Watcher member, on and off, for over 20 years...got too commercialized and expensive for me. I am now, and have been for 3 years, a member of TOPS....Take Off Pounds Sensibly...served as secretary, co-leader, took over as leader due to our leader's health and family situation, and was just elected leader for the next year. I struggle right along with everyone else, but feel as leader I need to start leading by example. So, I'm back and ready to give it all I've got. We can all do this!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Sure! :D
  • damienmyers69
    Options
    I am @ 251 at moment, I'm not really here to loose weight as my main goal but always happy if it does, I'm mainly here to use app and charts to keep tight control of my sugar/cholesterol levels.....

So if any of you have any probs with diabetes, or just want a friend in general please feel free to add me.

Huggz to all. :)
  • keneetrasm
    Options
    Hey we can be friends :))
  • valeriebartlett
    valeriebartlett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started MFP 6 weeks ago at 288 and I'm currently at 275.
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me im in it for the long haul alot of pounds to lose
  • keneetrasm
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me..lets motivate each other :flowerforyou:
  • Cynethis24
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me... Started at 270 but now 262. Weird thing is, well not so weird - im losing way more inches than fat - but the scale is just not my friend... egh well. Got to keep it moving regardless
  • April_220
    April_220 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I have another 80 I want to lose. I will send you a friend request. ~ April
  • purplekty
    purplekty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the messages everyone! I hav been good all week eating wise and hit the gynm 3 times - 8 miles cardio and a lot of strength training, but now its the weekend I've juat ate a chinese!! I'm kat! I seem to undo all my good work! Hopefully ill see a loss on the scales on mon tho! I'm eating no more! Lol!

Don't worry about the scale (it's the devil) go by your clothes and how you feel. Because your body fluxuates from your Monthly visitor, salt etc etc...getting on that scale can depress you in a heartbeat when you gain or stay at a plateau...

Take your measurement, arms, waist, hips thighs and keep track of them...you'll probably see more results from that then you will on a scale...

The only good thing i'm learning from my scale is what foods affect my body (yea I weigh myself alot but i'm down to twice a week now) and i'm starting to stay away from those foods...I have 70-75lbs to go and its hard but I know I will do it....and so can you stay focus and don't focus on the big weight loss number set mini goals/mile stones and you will be down to your goal weight in no time...

And I'm learning this as I go along you will always be tweaking your goals to fit your weight loss ...oh yea...make sure you surround yourself with a good support team because they are on this journey with you and they will be a good sounding board and motivators!!!

Also make sure you drink lots and lots of water...

Good luck!!
  • cuttingA83
    cuttingA83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi im andrea and i started this in june of last year @ 354 and now im down to 299. i lost 55lbs so far and thats with some slacking in oct-dec. i started mfp with 210 lbs to loose? it seemed so impossible but when i got to the 50lb mark i was like wow i can do this. i love this app and its easy to use. u can do it and we're all motivational on here. i love adding new friends so anyone feel free to add me as well. good luck & keep up the great work everyone! :)
  • JessicaWhosit
    Options
    Hi. I'm around 255-260 lbs. I'm 20 years old and am from Saratoga NY. I'm really ready to make a change in my life and would love to have some friends along the way. My fiance and I are starting Insanity this week, which is intimidating but sounds like an interesting challenge. It's nice to meet all of you =]
  • mgoblue64
    mgoblue64 Posts: 23
    Options
    I just started this morning. 271 as of this morning. I'd appreciate having someone to help keep me motivated. I'll do all I can in return.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Highest was 282, started MFP at 266, down to 233 lbs. as of this morning. I'm very active here on MFP and motivated to make this a lifestyle change for the rest of my life.
  • sherlau83
    sherlau83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 227, I would like to be your friend so I will send the request.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    250lbs is my goal weight! Closest I have gotten is about 265. never could close the deal. Highest weight was 354lbs. Right now, as of my last weigh in, I am at 334. I am always looking for new friends, and those with similar body types are also very welcome, it's always nice to have those with similiar goals.
  • Mahragha
    Mahragha Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started at 443 last year around this time and now I'm down to 286 and still need to lose a lot. Feel free to add me, anyone =D