12346»

Replies

• lisa2point0
    Options
    Need to start following this!!
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm getting better at #18,, but #7 and #10 are the killers for me. And why is #7 necessary? I eat most of my carbs later in the day...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Going to stick these to my fridge!

I am going to print them and use them to wipe my a#$
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Don't believe most of it.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Too many rules!

1. Stay at a caloric deficit
    2. Eat nutritious foods 85-90% of the time
    3. If needed, use the remaining 10-15% for discretionary foods to keep you sane while maintaining carbs/protein/fats

The End

if people did this Jillian Michaels and her ilk would be out of a job and dead broke....there is a billion dollar industry out there that is designed to promote and sell us all kind of rules, pills, supplements, fad diets, et al....
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Need to start following this!!

no, you don't.

just eat less then you take in..try to eat reasonably clean, and work out...
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Too many rules!

1. Stay at a caloric deficit
    2. Eat nutritious foods 85-90% of the time
    3. If needed, use the remaining 10-15% for discretionary foods to keep you sane while maintaining carbs/protein/fats

The End

* applause* YES!!!!

PS you are my new hero!!!!
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    Oh gawd, If I went to bed hungry and didn't have carbs when I wanted to I would be one cranky b*tch. Glad I live by my own rules!
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I would assume that a fair number of people out there are in a similar situation to me - work a lot, plus commute, plus go to the gym at night.

when you're doing those things, a lot of the time you end up eating a good 30-50% of your calories later on in the day.

I really don't see a problem with it. Your aim should be to hit your total calorie goal for the day - whatever way works best. For some that's to eat a monster breakfast, for others it's to fast, for others its 6 meals for others its 2 meals.

It really doesn't matter in the end.