MFP Seeks SF Area Members to Interview

Options
Steven
Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
Dear MyFitnessPal Members,

The MyFitnessPal Team in San Francisco is seeking five or six volunteers in the Bay Area to meet with members of our staff in the MyFitnessPal offices on Monday, April 1st.

We'd like to spend around and hour and a quarter with each volunteer, to learn as much as we can about how we can improve what we do.

Are you available to help?

We're seeking to meet with a wide range of users: users who are close to, or far from, their goal weight; users who have been with us less than a month and long-time users; users who log exercise and those who don't.

Volunteers will leave with some MFP swag, and with our deep gratitude.

Appointments will be made for 9am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2pm and 3:30pm

Please post in this thread if you are interested, and available at one or more of these times (no need to specify your schedule in this topic, a staff member will follow up via Private Message if you're selected, beginning early next week).

We'll make every effort to give priority to those who respond first. However, please understand that our goal of meeting with users who represent a broad sample of our members may require us to look beyond the very first volunteers. We'll post in this thread, and lock it as well, when we've confirmed our group of interviewees.

Thank you all for using MyFitnessPal, and thank you to those in the San Francisco area with the time and interest to help us out on April 1st. If you're not local to San Francisco, but have MyFitnessPal friends who are in the Bay Area, please share this post with them!

Regards,
Steven
MyFitnessPal Staff

Replies

• cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Yes please Steven
  • spramn
    spramn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sure, fly me from oz and i'll be happy to chat =)
  • viajera99
    viajera99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You can PM me.
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'll be in San Fran at the end of June... (I'm not helpful :frown: )
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Damn. I will be busy that day performing April Fool's Day jokes.
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am in San jose, do I have to go to SF or can we meet half way...maybe Dublin? San Ramon? Let me know
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I am in San jose, do I have to go to SF or can we meet half way...maybe Dublin? San Ramon? Let me know

SF is not that far, I'm sure you could make the trip. (I used to live there, for 7 years in the area).
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    send me a PM, I work in SF and have been a member here since 2009.
  • roxxie25
    roxxie25 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I might be available that day and would love to help
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I live in the area and would be happy to participate.
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm from South San Francisco. Afternoons are good for me, so the 2pm or 3:30 slot.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Please =)
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    damn thought we were gunna get paidd or be on tv.........................................
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I live in the SF Bay Area. Not sure if I'm what you're looking for but feel free to PM if you want.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

If you don't pick this lady you are out of your collective minds.
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    would LOVE to!!!!!! *jumping up n down --waving arm in the air---crying "pick me pick me pick me!!!!"
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    would LOVE to!!!!!! *jumping up n down --waving arm in the air---crying "pick me pick me pick me!!!!"

I'm available at any time---last day of spring break for me
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Not that my words matters but it would be really awesome if one of the most brilliant and respect minds of MFP who currently volunteers with her wealth of knowledge and shares good information became a part of MFP. You guys should at least hear her out! :)

Good luck on finding quality people Steven!
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am available as well.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    BEST. APRIL. FOOLS. EVER.

You guys are going to show up at the address and it will be an abandoned warehouse with a hastily scribbled "LOL" sign on the door.
This discussion has been closed.