Finally I get to post my Success Story! 185 days on MFP

Options

Replies

• zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I just got to 160# today, thanks for inspiring me to keep going! I started Zumba Feb 2nd and it had really whipped me into shape, my endurance is up and I'm burning fat/gaining muscle (we squat a ton in my classes). I'd like to send a friend request because we gave similar body shapes and goals. Fantastic work!!
  • CLFord79
    CLFord79 Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh, jeez...I am crying as I'm reading this and looking at your pictures....haha. You look sooooooo beautiful!!!!!! I am 5'3" also and started a little less than 2 months ago at around the same weight as you and I am down 16lbs so far. Even though I'm doing so great, I feel like I have so far to go. But when I see stories like yours I realize that it really can be done. I CAN and WILL be a success story too! Thanks for posting this...you really made my day and have totally inspired me!
  • ashley085
    ashley085 Posts: 22
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! Congratulations!! I started 60 days ago at 234 lbs. I am also doing Zumba in addition to MFP. I have lost 20 lbs so far. My goal weight is 175. I have 39 lbs to go. Reading your post and seeing your dramatic transformation is an inspiration to me and motivates me to keep going! Thank you so much for sharing! :smile:

~Ashley
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I just got to 160# today, thanks for inspiring me to keep going! I started Zumba Feb 2nd and it had really whipped me into shape, my endurance is up and I'm burning fat/gaining muscle (we squat a ton in my classes). I'd like to send a friend request because we gave similar body shapes and goals. Fantastic work!!

Thank you! =D I lalaloove Zumba. YOu can do it! =D
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    Oh, jeez...I am crying as I'm reading this and looking at your pictures....haha. You look sooooooo beautiful!!!!!! I am 5'3" also and started a little less than 2 months ago at around the same weight as you and I am down 16lbs so far. Even though I'm doing so great, I feel like I have so far to go. But when I see stories like yours I realize that it really can be done. I CAN and WILL be a success story too! Thanks for posting this...you really made my day and have totally inspired me!

Yay! GO YOU! Don't give up! =D You can do it! I still have 20-30 lbs to go! =D but I'm going to keep going!
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! Congratulations!! I started 60 days ago at 234 lbs. I am also doing Zumba in addition to MFP. I have lost 20 lbs so far. My goal weight is 175. I have 39 lbs to go. Reading your post and seeing your dramatic transformation is an inspiration to me and motivates me to keep going! Thank you so much for sharing! :smile:

~Ashley

No problem! You can do it! =D
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl you look fabulous
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, although I was not able to see some of the pics you look great in the ones I could see.
  • garryt1980
    garryt1980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Badass transformation
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    Badass transformation

thanks! =D
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    Thanks everybody... :)
  • baileyesp
    baileyesp Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Well done :)
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    brilliant!...well done!!
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to do mine!! love zumba so much :) great job
  • Cmg2k
    Cmg2k Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look outstanding! Your hard work really paid off! Congrats!
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    thanks Everyone! =D
  • sabrinalee8
    sabrinalee8 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing :)

Can't wait to post mine, I look like a beached whale on my before photo (which happens to be my wedding photo to my ex husband in 2011)
  • Gina91507
    Gina91507 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You both look fantastic :) I love all the photos and your happy smiling faces.
  • sherrythomas12
    sherrythomas12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look awesome !!! We started off at the same weight ! I am now 178 lbs, my final goal is 140-150 lbs !!! So glad to see it is possible with hard work!! What kind of exercise did you do ? Awesome JOB!!!!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!