MFP has taken over Facebook

Replies

• Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Got tired of Facebook with everyone so whiny on it...and snoopy.

I love MFP...real support from strangers who i wish knew IRL. I had such fake "friends" on FB
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    You figure both sites 80% of the content is someone saying they had a sandwich for lunch. Might as well figure out the Fats/Carbs/Protein of that sandwich.

Hahaha...sad but true
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    You figure both sites 80% of the content is someone saying they had a sandwich for lunch. Might as well figure out the Fats/Carbs/Protein of that sandwich.

Ha!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    who needs F***book when you have MFP!! LOL
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    I love MFP and yes Facebook is boring everyone talking to them selves whining about every little thing in their life. And friends on here care about u:)
    or bragging about their kids. OMG if I had to read one more post about how little johnny went potty I'll scream!!

Deleted my Fbook account long ago!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Got tired of Facebook with everyone so whiny on it...and snoopy.

I love MFP...real support from strangers who i wish knew IRL. I had such fake "friends" on FB

^^This^^
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    did zuckerberg get a mfp account?
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member

Besides, its far too dangerous being FB creeper versus MFP creeper.

:flowerforyou:
  • What's facebook??? That just sounds stupid :laugh:

I'm here a lot more, people are so much more fun and entertaining!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    MFP is my FB Witness Protection Program
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    I miss Facebook back when it was more of a college student forum. Now everyone and their mother (literally) is on it and all they do is talk about themselves ALL DAY LONG. I also agree about the "bragging about kids" stuff. I never check my FB anymore and not even my family checks in with me. It's quite sad, actually.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    same here!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    I do both. lol
    But MFP isn't frowned on as much at work.
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member

HAHAH dang right. That's basically why I migrated to MFP.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    I miss Facebook back when it was more of a college student forum. Now everyone and their mother (literally) is on it and all they do is talk about themselves ALL DAY LONG. I also agree about the "bragging about kids" stuff. I never check my FB anymore and not even my family checks in with me. It's quite sad, actually.

I use it to keep up with family in other states and countries. Handy that.
    But you're right, people have gotten way too self absorbed on there. I wouldn't log into it as much as I have if I hadn't gotten sucked into some of their online games.
    NOT farmville. Whoever invented farmville deserves an incurable disease.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    i hate facebook. i love mfp.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member

brilliant!
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member

+1
    :smile:

Yep, MFP wins over FB for my social outlet. :smile:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Facebook? What's that?

J/K - I rarely post on FB anymore, MFP is far more motivating!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    But what happens when all of us reach our goals? MFP will go down in a flame!