Ladies who are around 5'7", what is your ultimate gw?

Options

Replies

• missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Good thread. I'd like to see what others who are similar frame/build as myself say for their UGW.
    I'm thinking 150-160ish would be a comfortable size for me.
    I'm 5'5, large bone frame and large boobs/hips.
    In no way do I think I'll ever be super small because I'm just not built that way, but I think this is what would be good. Assuming I will adjust as I get closer to my goals.
  • abrandnewme18
    Options
    bump...i'd like to get more opinions
  • Zalitya
    Zalitya Posts: 3
    Options
    ♥Height: 5'7" ~

♥SW: 300lbs
    ♥CW: 240lbs
    ♥GW: 125

So I guess you can say I am big but I view it as I am gaining muscle
    and I am proud of myself with what I have got to so far. ♥ ~
  • Nidda_C
    Nidda_C Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" apple shaped/hourglass and small boned.
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" apple shaped/hourglass and small boned.

Hmmm I think those are Lucy's stats too!
  • clowangel
    Options
    Height: 5ft 7in
    Current/Starting Weight: 166lbs
    Goal Weight: 125-130

I'd say I'm between a small and medium bone frame.
  • libertygirlfla
    libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'8. My highest weight was 158, I'm currently 143 and my goal weight is 130-135 (I'll have to see how I look and feel once I get to 135). I weighed 120 in my 20s and 128 in my 30s, but I don't think I want to try to maintain my weight at that low at age 48. I'm just not willing to be that hungry all the time.

I'm small framed...very boney with very little muscle mass, so the majority of my weight is fat. Even at 143, I'm covered in cellulite. All the women in my family are like that, unfortunately.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm 157 lbs and about 25% BF. I would like to be 20%... I don't care what I weigh when I get there. I'm a size 8 now and hope to be about a 6 with no jiggly bits. My weight is all in my tummy... apple shape.
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My goal is around 145-150.
  • teener35
    teener35 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am 5'6" and my starting weight was around 155. I am now around 130 and want to drop a couple more pounds but feel good about where I am at. PS...I would say I am medium build :-)
  • adzubak
    adzubak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I'm at about 160. I am aiming to get down to 140, which was about where I was in high school. I guess I'm normal boned, although I not really sure on my body shape. Maybe hourglass? I am very chesty, but I do have a butt, but not sure if it's big enough for the hourglass figure.
  • exostan
    exostan Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and small framed, though I'm not sure. I've measured my wrist but apples are supposed to have thin wrists and ankles anyway. I'm 140 and my ugw is 115
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5.
    Small framed.
    I'm hourglass with a hint of pear! ;)

When I'm spontaneously eating, I maintain around 60-62 kgs (132-137 lbs).
    I'm currently 60 kgs (BMI 20).
    My lowest weight for this height was around 57.5 kgs (127 lbs).

My current aim is 55 kgs (121 lbs)! :)
  • Nursecon76
    Nursecon76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8"-5'8.5". I would say I am medium build and my gw is 140-145.
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Large boned, broad shouldered. Goal weight ~170.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8". I don't really have an ultimate goal weight because in plan on bulking and cutting forever. I'm currently 117lbs, trying to get down to 112lbs. I have a small frame and inverted triangle shape.

That is 112 is underweight, small frame or not.
  • TheShrinkingKween
    TheShrinkingKween Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". My starting wait one month ago was 285. My Ultimate Goal Wait is somewhere around 140. I remember I was around 130 but a "skinny fat" when I got pregnant with my daughter 17 years ago. I would like to eventually get back to that size, but be more toned and fit. Right now though, I will be happy getting to Onederland! lol My BIG goal currently is to fit my daughter's size 14 jeans by the end of the year. I am working hard, and I know it will be tough, but I know I can do it!

***Forgot to add... When I was small enough to see my waistline, I was a definite small frame hourglass! Can't wait to be that again!
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5'6", Med. build, SW-232lbs, GW-150-160lbs. I am hour glass shaped. Big Boobs, small waist and nice round tush. Well used to be before it all went to fat. Hoping to see if it is still under there.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8". I don't really have an ultimate goal weight because in plan on bulking and cutting forever. I'm currently 117lbs, trying to get down to 112lbs. I have a small frame and inverted triangle shape.

That is 112 is underweight, small frame or not.

Yeah, but my old doctor said I was fine, then I went to another doctor and he also said I was fine. It's not dangerously underweight and I'm healthy. Plus, if I get down to 112lbs then my squat with be 2xBW which makes me happy :bigsmile:
  • ICOZA7
    ICOZA7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and have an arbitrary goal weight of 145. Tomorrow I get my body comp done for the first time, so I will get to see my LBM and then I will shoot for 22-24% body fat. I think my arbitrary goal weight is at least in the ball park of what I will end up at when I'm at my goal body fat. After this weight loss "phase" I will probably work on increasing LBM, so... really, idk where i'll end up!

Oh, I think I have a medium frame and am what is considered "apple" shaped.